Reviews for I'll Be Your Sheild
KitaraStrife chapter 5 . 2/18/2010
xD Oh, Kurt, how I love how. I(!) wonder how you do anything with only TWO fingers (thumb obviously being excluded)! You can't very well flip someone off with just that amount. Also, WTF? o.O Who the HELL is the villain! Did you make him up? What a stupid question of COURSE you made him up! XDD I just really wanna know who he is!
Captain Grin chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
AH! CLIFF HANGER! xD
cloudgirl9 chapter 5 . 12/5/2009
oh noes! write more! :D
Dark Melody Night chapter 5 . 7/10/2009
wow its really good so far please update soon
joyride-the-dragon chapter 5 . 7/10/2009
he i love it! hope they're ok... :P please update soon! :D
Boss-Nass chapter 5 . 7/9/2009
That YouTube thing made me laugh.

I think I've figured it out already, but I don't want to spoil it for anybody, so (for once in my life) I'm going to keep this to myself.
love2daydream chapter 4 . 6/7/2009
This story is cute please contunie
Alice Wagner chapter 4 . 5/17/2009
Great Story you must continue
Lee Anna Marks chapter 4 . 5/15/2009
NO! YOU MUST CONTINUE!

Ooh! I'm so excited to see what happens next! I hope Terra's okay...

Random comment (not totally... but, still): I just saw the Wolverine movie! I was mad that Gambit didn't have an accent and that Deadpool didn't get to show much of his awesome personality, but I still liked it. They should have used the same guy to play Sabretooth as they did in the first movie, but that's just my opinion. And who was that John guy? I can't figure it out! It's driving me mad!
KitaraStrife chapter 4 . 5/15/2009
Yes, I HAVE noticed that Kurt makes a "BAMF!" noise when he teleports! I have also noticed that I LOVE THIS STORY!

P.S. Seriously, I'd change that link in the beginning before you upload chapter 5.
Boss-Nass chapter 3 . 5/13/2009
Sorry, but I speak German and I would like to correct a few things. Germans don't typically say 'Oh my God' like we Americans do. It's best equivalent is probably 'Gross Gott', meaning 'Good God', used among German use. And I'm not sure if Kurt would say "It is delicious", apposed to "It tastes good!"/"Es schmeckt gut!". And 'kein' is not 'no', but 'nein' is no.

Update soon, please! Don't let that be the end of the story!
Boss-Nass chapter 2 . 5/13/2009
Hmm... I'm interested in seeing Terra's peronality developing. Can't wait to finish the next chapter! You're doing great so far.
KitaraStrife chapter 3 . 5/12/2009
Hmm... nice job. I'm still really liking this. But... OH NOES! TERRA! {somehow manages to make that sound German} ...Weird, I don't even take German at school; I take Spanish! WTF? ... Okay, anyways... I hope she doesn't get dragged into working with Magneto, but I just KNOW that's what's gonna eventually happen, ain't it?
IchigoNekoKun chapter 2 . 5/2/2009
Col,

GO KURT! THAT's HOW YOU GET AHEAD!

And furthermore, zomg I love it.
KitaraStrife chapter 2 . 4/27/2009
XD Kurt tripping halfway there is JUST like him! Are you gonna try and throw in other X-Men characters from "X-Men: Evolution" such as Storm or Wolverine or Spyke, the character that took the place of Marrow in Evolution? (look up info on the X-Men on the net to see what I'm talking about.) I can't wait for the next chapter! Though... try and step away from just having the majority of the chapters being the characters talking. That tends to bore some people, but I don't really mind it if the grammar and whatnot isn't horrible like wen peeple type like they dont no wut theyre saying. ...Yeah, that's probably not a good example. {anime sweatdrop}