Reviews for Safety
CuteCat213 chapter 5 . 6/23/2014
There just aren't enough words out there to describe how much I love this fic: the way you can be taunting and blatant but so utterly subtle and leading is just the most skillful use of words I HAVE EVER READ. This fic deserves SO much more than the few reviews it has. Between the relationship as a whole itself and the hidden openness of what happens between them... I've never yet seen such skill! Thank you so much for writing this and sharing it with us all! *Bows*
Natasha chapter 5 . 5/18/2011
OMG! YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE!
ObnoxiousPink chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
I really like this fic; its so cute and the concept ideas are really interesting (like Asch and Luke switching their bodies and having Guy communicate internally like they do) but I think the reason people are being turned off from the fic is that you have it rated M but there's nothing really happening. The fic should be rated T for sexual implications, but all in all it's great. Thanks for the fun read and I hope you do more fics later on.
Cat-and-Kit chapter 5 . 9/15/2010
A well-written ficlet using a very interesting and unique setting. Much approval from myself indeed, and it isn't easily won I assure. Chapter 1 was a little confusing with Asch referring to Luke as 'it' and such, but it made sense after some re-reading (and the it-he transition was satisfying). Frequent tense switching was odd. Diction and description are well-developed and really help bring the scenarios to life.

I hope to see more ones/ficlets from you, MonPetit. Thanks for livening up my evening with your writing!
Laryna6 chapter 5 . 2/20/2010
Why does this not have more reviews?

...of course, that's partially my fault for not reviewing before. Sorry!

Your Jade is once again good, I also liked the playing around with the mental connection you did.

One problem: you spelled the title 'Saftey.' I don't know if that's deliberate or not, but it seems like a misspelling and that might be putting people off the fic.
Syeroix chapter 1 . 8/12/2009