Reviews for The Young Order: Frater Gemini
Awesome story
roni2010 chapter 6 . 9/27
cool charm!
Griffin Raven chapter 3 . 3/26
Harry's very starved for affection and does definitely need a positive, consistent adult in his life. Just how badly has Harry's self esteem and sense of self worth been affected by the Dursley's child abuse? Where the Dursley's paid to take care of Harry...and who exactly paid them? Did the muggle's almost milk the muggle government system for money in taking Harry into they home? Considering the physical state that Harry was in when Severus accompanied by Draco - how can Harry be allowed to even consider being allowed back to there custody?
luzhasswag chapter 14 . 2/24
greenwings33 chapter 14 . 2/13/2014
Pyrane chapter 13 . 2/11/2014
Thanks !

Haruchan-chan chapter 14 . 1/31/2014
Really awesome story.
rowenasheir chapter 10 . 11/18/2013
Like to be held; like having their hair stroked; need cuddles and affection... animagus form has to be a cat!
Allen's Matchmaker chapter 14 . 5/2/2013
Undeniably, I love this!
Diddleymaz chapter 14 . 2/9/2013
An excellent AU! Great story
Love Faith Embers chapter 14 . 12/31/2012
Great story! And HAPPY NEW YEAR'S!
Griffin Raven chapter 7 . 9/4/2012
Honestly I think Severus needs to talk to Harry about just what his life has been like
living or rather surviving at the Dursleys...especially if Severus truly wants to help
Harry to try & overcome the abuse? Also I think that Harry & Draco need a more secure
way to spend time together...once Draco's given his apology to Harry about revealing
his parselmouth ability to all those who attend the dueling class?

Hmm...Hermione's likely to be okay if/& when she does learn about Harry & Draco being
the Potter twins...but I'm not to certain that Ron's initially reaction might be loud!
Both Severus & Draco need to give Harry back some of those childhood experiences that he
has been denied...also it would further enable the boys to strengthen the bond as
brothers & twins?
Griffin Raven chapter 5 . 9/4/2012
If Harry & Draco are twins were they affected when they were forceable separated & then
Draco's appearance with changed...would either of them have felt that something was
missing (the twin bond?) could it have affected there personality, magic & emotional
development because of the forced separation?

Whilst Lily might have seen one of the twin in Gryffindor & the other in Slytherin...but
from recent events Draco seems to be doing a good impression of a Gryffindor! Draco is
clearly the much more forceful, active twin & Harry, is the quiete & perhaps less
dominate twin? Is it because of unknowningly being twins why they were drawn to each other
& were fighting to be around each other, hmm? Poor Severus has definitely got his hands
full with these two!

Now that both Harry & Draco know the truth I can't see that they'll want to hide the
truth like Dumbledore wants them to...think Dumbledore just wants Severus to continue
to be "his spy" if/& went Voldemort returns, because I seriously doubt he thinks its in
Harry's best interest...after all it was Dumbledore's idea to leave Harry at the
Dursleys! Also Dumbledore wants Harry to only depend upon himself for guidance thus if
Harry had his twin out in the open & a Slytherin to boot then Harry might not listen to
Dumbledore & go along with his plans so easily?
Eawynne chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I really enjoyed this story. I know some people would think Sev out of character, but I think that given the chance to love and have someone care about him would pull forward the person he's buried. I really enjoyed it, the only critical think I would say is that I think it could have been longer and more detailed (even with sequels-this story on its own).
YeCatsJ chapter 14 . 1/3/2012
Loved your story. Def going to read the sequel first thing in the morning. Loved your spin on the chamber and ending this at the adoption