Reviews for Reality
Neon Genesis chapter 3 . 6/25/2012
I really miss the Artemis Fowl series...

But so anyway. This was fun to read. Artemis is adorable, in his weird, weird way.

_
TEMPEST chapter 3 . 9/10/2010
I love it. its so funny. keep the story alive.
shugoi chapter 3 . 10/25/2009
not bad... quite a interesting change for once with all the adventures and everything that other fanfiction authors write. :)
mimi faith chapter 3 . 7/2/2009
oh, i like dis story!

u hav to write more coz i want to know what happeneds even if you don't know yet!
Holly Marie Fowl chapter 3 . 6/28/2009
LOL. Great job! Sorry it took so long to review!

Keep going!

HMF
TheBadsun chapter 3 . 6/26/2009
LMao

haha

Kinda want to know what happens

Update soon -
the one who breathes nitrogen chapter 3 . 6/24/2009
Yay! Bring on the interview soon, please!
Kitsune Heart chapter 3 . 6/24/2009
It has so much potential, but you are doing 3 things wrong, which could be easily corrected:

1) Chapters way too short.

2) Do not use caps-lock when emphasizing things. Italics is best, followed by underlines, and finally ending in caps-lock. It's best for yelling, but only to emphasize the difference between volume when just an exclamation point is used.

3)Describe more, talk less. Or just describe more. Stories are told in action more than in dialogue. Look at any book for tweens or older for illustration.
The Tantalus Complex chapter 3 . 6/24/2009
A/H!

Wait, does this mean that the series by Eoin Colfer never happened?

Leo14658
The Tantalus Complex chapter 2 . 4/26/2009
this is a really good story, you have me captivated...please continue
oreostar chapter 2 . 4/18/2009
okay write more please please please!
Holly Marie Fowl chapter 2 . 4/18/2009
I absolutely LOVE your disclaimers. I would fully support you if you owned Artemis Fowl. xD I figured that it would be Holly and Arty for several reasons: 1) your disclaimers, 2) when you said Athena was his cousin, 3) I'm just stuborn that way. :D

Fantastic story, so far! :D

HMF
Aquamarinelightnight chapter 2 . 4/18/2009
hmm, u should get more in
elusivespycrab chapter 2 . 4/18/2009

Is Athena one of your OC's?
the one who breathes nitrogen chapter 2 . 4/18/2009
Uh, it's kinda abrupt, and lacking a little little little detail, but I like it. 8)