Reviews for The Fire King 2 Zuko's Pride
Carrot-Bunny chapter 10 . 7/21/2011
Oh, I think I get it now. This is an Avatar/W.I.T.C.H/Lion King crossover! Sorry, took so long to realize it.
SokkasFirstFangirl chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
"IT'S A GIRL!"

Lolz ya gotta love Sokka :)
all of this is deleted chapter 10 . 9/8/2009
...I'm not going to flame you, but I am going to tell you my opinions and I'm not going to sugar-coat ANYTHING. The fact of the matter is that this really WASN'T a fanfiction, this was the movie script with the characters of Avatar and WITCH in place of Disney's characters. It wasn't fun to read and it's kind of disappointing.

Understand that I have nothing against getting ideas from other things, or even pulling quotes on rare occasion to add to things that YOU thought up, but my point is that YOU didn't think this up, or even drift away from the script of "The Lion King 2." Some of my favorite fanfictions are based off of the plots of fairytales or books that I love, but the author of those does not copy the fairytales word-for-word.

Okay, moving on to your writing, I'd suggest using spellcheck and asking someone you know with a head for grammar to proofread your chapters, and then tell you why your grammar is horrid, so that you can learn to fix it.

If you want my suggestions, which you might not like, I'd suggest deleting all of your prior works and try making something that's actually fanfiction, hell, try making something that's actually writing.

Honestly, reading this kind of insulted me. I was expecting a lot more originality, and I didn't get anything close to original.
lost prince chapter 10 . 7/19/2009
“When the going gets tough, the tough get going! That’s our motto!”

Like I said; Let’s get going!” Irma yelled as she and Sokka ran away screaming.

That really cracked me up.
lost prince chapter 9 . 7/19/2009
One more to go :)
lost prince chapter 8 . 7/19/2009
Good work, on to the next chapter :)
Luxuria La Indigo chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
How sad is it that you continue this prolonged spree of mediocrity and unoriginality. Your complete lack of any idea your own astounds me. How can you call yourself an author when you're copying dialogue from the movies! Whatever the original Disney characters did in the movies, you have Avatar or Witch characters do the same exact thing. Narration and dialogue are also ripped out of the movies, which is even sadder.

What made you think it was a good idea to do this. Did you think nobody would notice if you just changed the name of the characters? I mean, just from reading your Elyon's Beginning story I was struck by the undeniable fact that you had taken it all from the Ariel's Beginning movie. It didn't even take me ONE SECOND to recognize the scene where Triton gave Athena the music box, you even copied the part where the seven little mermaids had been spying on their parents about to kiss and peeking at them behind a rock and giggling.

I know this because I just recently rented it out of curiosity, having seen the first one when I was very young and having loved it. I was saddened to see that you also ripped off the original Little Mermaid movie. I checked out the rest of your Disney-”inspired” stories. These aren't inspired. They're all copied. I can't believe that someone would be so dumb as to actually copy the script and songs from a Disney movie! It pains me to see that someone would be so lazy as to try to pass this off as their own.

Lion King 2 was all right, but it was way better than this junk.

Have you no shame or pride? Do you not realize that it is this kind of laziness that is responsible for America's overall stupidity? Here's a tip, honey-bunny. Try coming up with something original. It might hurt your tiny little brain, but hey, no pain, no gain. And accept the blame for your errors, instead of blaming it on someone else like that stupid girl who walked/fell into a open manhole because she had been texting and not paying attention, and her parents wanted to sue the city even though it was entirely their daughter's fault for being so stupid.

Acknowledge your mistakes and failures, and admit that you were wrong to try to pass off somebody else's creation as your own. Only then can you move on. This will be the test of your own drive. Do you really care about being an author? It's cleat from the stuff you have posted that you don't. Do yourself a favor and get off the Internet, and go play outside or something.

If you were my kid, I would ensure that you never touched another computer – except of course when you had to do homework, and I suspect you spend more time recycling your fics than studying for school – so you couldn't write any more ripped-off-Disney-movie 'stories' again. And since you're apparently wasting your summer vacation with more of this stuff, I'd also put you in summer school to ensure that you're using your time productively. I can't help but wonder what will happen to you after highschool. Doubtless you write whatever essays or papers you have to do in highschool and copy them off other sources. It wouldn't surprise me.
WriteroftheRevolution chapter 10 . 7/12/2009
Yay! I love that ending, it breaks my heart everytime. Very good job, I loved this story, almost more than your Beauty and the Beast crossover, which has been my ultimate favorite for a while now. Loved it, loved it, loved it! Can't wait to read to what you have next! WriteroftheRevolution out!
WriteroftheRevolution chapter 8 . 7/12/2009
I love that song! (I suppose you've figured out by now that I love EVERY song in this movie :)) I know that this has almost nothing to do with this chapter, but, a few years ago, a friend of mine and I wrote a stage version of "The Lion King 2: Simba's Pride" (we swore that we were going to after we saw "The Lion King" on stage together when we were, like, ten), and we added new scenes and about five, maybe six, new songs, and we both decided that this song was our ultimate favorite. Yeah just a little monologue there. On to read the next chapter!
Sovereign64 chapter 10 . 7/11/2009
Great ending to a great story! Congrats in completing it!
Atem's Sister Atea chapter 10 . 7/11/2009
This.. was... AWESOME! Great job! Good luck on your other stories!
Amber Pegasus chapter 10 . 7/11/2009
I loved it. I give this story two thumbs up.
Sovereign64 chapter 9 . 7/10/2009
Nice song!
AllAboutTheDRAMA chapter 8 . 7/10/2009
See ya later alligator is See ya later agitator
Atem's Sister Atea chapter 9 . 7/10/2009
*sniff* That's SO ROMANTIC! Great job! Hope you update again soon!