Reviews for Running
ErraticHeartbeat chapter 8 . 6/2/2009
Love love loved this chapter! It was amazing, as usual! ] I loved the ending where you put all the thoughts/questions running through her head the last one made me laugh, 'Did Emily remember we're out of milk?' xD Totally random! Can't wait to read more! Update as soon as you can (:

ErraticHeartbeat chapter 7 . 6/2/2009
Holy effin crap! This chapter was beyond amazing! And written so well! I started reading chapter 8, and i was like huh? what the hell are you talking about? Then i finally realized I didn't read this chapter. Ops ): Now I did though yayz ] Well off to read chapter 8! (:

ASHLEYYYBLACKBERRYYY chapter 8 . 6/1/2009
great job! i liked this chapter :) update soon!
brokenfromthepast chapter 8 . 6/1/2009
This is a really good story, and I like it. I can't wait to read more when it comes out.
quote-the-inevitable chapter 7 . 5/24/2009
update soon! you are a great and inspiring author. you could hit it big if you wanted, and i think you could make it very far in life.
quote-the-inevitable chapter 4 . 5/24/2009
aw
brokenfromthepast chapter 7 . 5/19/2009
This is really good, and I like it. I can't wait to read more when it comes out.
ASHLEYYYBLACKBERRYYY chapter 7 . 5/19/2009
oohh no! i cant wait to read what happens next! update soon :D
ASHLEYYYBLACKBERRYYY chapter 6 . 5/6/2009
haha oblivious emmett :) update soon
ErraticHeartbeat chapter 6 . 5/6/2009
Great chapter! I can't wait for more! I really liked how you had a little voice in her head battling with herself. That was pretty clever ] Update soon! (:

brokenfromthepast chapter 6 . 5/6/2009
ErraticHeartbeat chapter 5 . 5/6/2009
Haha, you didn't get off track at all! Well, at least I don't think so. Maybe I was just too absorbed in how amazing this story is! Loved it! Can't wait for the next chapter! (:

ASHLEYYYBLACKBERRYYY chapter 5 . 5/5/2009
haha i liked this chapter :) update soon!
brokenfromthepast chapter 5 . 5/5/2009
ASHLEYYYBLACKBERRYYY chapter 4 . 4/28/2009
ooh this sounded really interesting! i cant wait to see what happens next :D update soon!