Reviews for And It Works Both Ways
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Oh, poor Dean. This is just great. You've nailed Dean's emotional break down and then gathering himself back together.
Sweetheart From Hell chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Another, beautiful, beautiful piece. Yeah, I'll keep reviewing the stories I really like.. which is pretty much all of yours.
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
I had to read Sonica's story first. No to yours. This was quite powerful. I loved the way you had Dean act and feel, his brokenness over his dad's death but even more over what his dad told him to do. And then Sam is there, holding him, making him feel better and his brokenness turns into a focus on the promise to save Sam. Pretty awesome. Hugs, Vonnie
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
I don't need to read the other story to know where this came from. It was really well done, really emotional, totally sad! And I wish we could actually see something like that on the show. Just a completely physical breakdown! Awesome job!
Scullspeare chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Lovely insight into Dean's head post In My Time of Dying.

The description in the opening paragraph was beautiful. The parallels between the wrecked Impala and Dean's emotional state were just - gah!

I also liked the unique writing style in this piece; it really conveyed the tumult of emotions overwhelming Dean in the wake of his father's death.

Heart-rending. Bravo.
Emerald-Water chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Hey Kris,

nice work here. Really intense.

Liked it!

TC,

Lee
Soncnica chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
*is dead*

love ya, love ya, love ya...but you totally killed me here!

you are full of surprises! me lurves surprises...ahahaha :)

I LOVE talking to you, I do...I do...I do...love making you smile, love it...and when you tell me that I've made you smile that's just the awesomest feeling ever for me! You've thought me a lot, A LOT of things too, but you'll have to wait for my surprise to find out what! mwhahhaha :) *me is as evil as you* mwhahah :)

this was...um...well...um...my english fails me here! ahhahaha!

but...this hurts! it really hurts! you made me hurt! *cries* Dean...just...he needs...dad, Sam..just...hurts so bad, doesn't it!

I was trying so hard to put this feeling of pain into my fic and failed, but you here...you actually brought me to tears, love! you really did! (and now my roommate is looking at me funny)...

god, girl...when I connect your fic and mine...it just hurts so much, doesn't it! the pain of loosing someone, and the pain of knowing that you still have someone, someone you have to look after!...someone who will put his trust in you, someone who you really don't want to fail!

someone who you know, will look after you too, if you give him a chance! someone who lost something too, someone who is alone like you, but really not, because you have each other, but only each other to lean on now!

hurts so bad!

this was awesome, I really loved how you brought out the pain in Dean! so awesome!

I loved when you wrote 'freefalling'...YES! it's freefalling into something...a new way, a new order of things, a new loneliness, a new 'my brother is the only person in the world that I still have' kind of way of living! you know? :)

and I loved, LOVED the scene where Sam finally finds Dean and he kind of mirrors my scene...so cool! SO COOL! *screams*

awesome, my dear friend...just awesome!

I loved your descriptions and I could see Dean leaning on that car and then Sam coming and all...awesome, AWESOME!

I think I need to stop here and go cry in the corner! you always make me cry...hate you! LOL

*hugs*

S.
Dianne chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
That was amazing. I'd read Soncnicas's piece when it was posted and loved that one too. They work beautifully together. I don't think I ever really took the time to think about this when Dean was smashing the car with a crowbar. I was thinking only of his loss, not of the terrible implications of John's last words to Dean and this story reminded me of the extra torture he was carrying then. Very well written! Just loved it.
blue peanut m and m chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Hey Kris,

What an amazing, heartbreaking piece of work!

I have to admit I haven't read Soncnica's one yet, but I will take a look, because if it's anything like this I'm sure I'll love it.

Great job and thanks for sharing, hope to catch you at some point either tonight or tomorrow night,

Gill x
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Fantastic story Kris, and it was nice to actually see Dean finally break down and give into the grief we all know he suffered after losing his dad. How wonderful to know that he finally let Sam offer the comfort that he so needed to give to Dean.