Reviews for The Tipping Point
Rugbygirrl chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
WHOA! Didn't see that coming but it is such a common place thing to hear in the news nowadays (sadly) and yes he does have a temper...
Pheonix1995 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Poor Hotch :( Great story though :)
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Poor hotch. I like how Emily is so loyal still.
MeGkAtHeRiNe chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
oh my god!
ayli1 chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Kinda dark but I could see Hotch seriously loosing it one day, specially if he did find her cheating, the episode where he answers the phone and it's a hang up and she totally glosses over it. There was this look on his face or like a second, I half expected him to start yelling then he just let it drop. He's like a psycotic break waiting to happen.

(I'm kinda rambling, lotsa coffee)
ab89us chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Considerably different from your other stories...Good though.

*Alyssa
Sami Marie chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Loved the darkness of this piece and I can actually see a raction like this coming from him the more I think about it.
Arcadya chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
I like that you didn't actually write the dead body/bodies or anything.

Very Hitchcock.

I can see all of this happening though, I'd like to think Hotch wouldn't react this way if Hayley had really been cheating, but that's the thing with people...you never truly know.

Great work as usual :)
Kavi Leighanna chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
First of all... YAY!

Second of all... wow. Part of me says that this could turn into its own little universe. Part of me says I never want to see this Hotch again. Part of me wonders if Hotch, most definitely, was OOC. I'm not fully sure Hotch would actually lose it so completely like that, I mean, enough to shoot her (which is what I'm assuming he did).

It certainly blew me away, no pun intended!
Denaliyasha chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
I think if he snapped and committed a crime of passion, it would be with his bare hands. Gun's too clinical, too much his controlled self. But huh. Interesting idea...

Denni
tfm chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
ooh. I like this dark!Hotch. I'll try and post one when I get the time. Probably when I get bored of writing this assignment. Learning is fun and all. It's the assessment that gets you.