Reviews for Motivation
duj chapter 1 . 1/25
Hmm, are you envisioning the yesterday, today, tomorrow figuratively or literally? I don't see how "yesterday she had refused his apology" could be literal. It was in the middle of their exams, for one thing, so he'd have had to sneak out of Hogwarts. And why would the Dark Lord be interested in a teenager he'd never met? There'd need to have been a lead-up, surely. But if yesterday was meant figuratively, I still feel there's a hole in the story. What was he doing from the moment she dumped him till the moment he got Marked, and are we talking days, weeks, months, years? Either way, I can't quite picture the trajectory.

A small quibble about wording is the repetition of "attractive" in the fourth paragraph: 'attractive qualities ... not particularly attractive..." I'd change the second attractive to good-looking.
Anachronistic Anglophile chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
A particularly apt illustration of his motivation. Good job!
Alistairlevi13 chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
I fin this stry intaresting. I havent red the last 2 boks but form waht ive red i can gess that snap is a deaf eater.
Clover Bay chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
This is an interesting story. I almost skipped over this story because it was labeled Severus and Lily Luna Potter instead of Lily Evans.