Reviews for May I Use You?
You shoulda killed trunks
Melissa chapter 21 . 7/2
I was supposed to be asleep two hours ago, but I stayed up reading this fic in it's entirety instead. Absolutely loved it, the story was so creative and the characters were captured really well. It's time for me to go to sleep now finally, but thank you for giving me something exciting and well written to read. :)
gabelou1991 chapter 21 . 3/27
J'aime bien cette histoire .
Raap chapter 21 . 12/16/2015
Every chapter was fun to read. Great story!
StormAPTX-626 chapter 21 . 12/3/2015
Great story. Thanks for the update!
CJ-T-Bone chapter 4 . 9/8/2015
Normally i don't review individual chapters on completed stories, i prefer a single review at the end of the story, but this chapter earns special exception. Particularly for that one line "For god's say, just stay here and fuck me!" My head hit my desk i was laughing so hard. Just thought i'd mention it since it had me laughing for a few minutes. Good job so far. :D
Guest chapter 10 . 6/29/2015
Great writing here. I was surprised by the fact that I wanted to read it all instead of skipping the boring parts. 5/5 rating
Gogomez51 chapter 21 . 5/29/2015
This is probably one of the best fan fics I've read the ending could've been better tbh. I really loved the hot, and passionate moments with Gohan, and 18. Oh, and 17 pretty much losing it was something I kinda knew would happen the only problem I had was him kissing 18 because that's incest, and that's just all kinds of wrong lol. Other then that awesome story it really played out well I would've loved it though if you would've let Gohan, and 18 go all the way so to say ;) but other then overall i give this an 8/10 great job! :)
Thepreystalker580 chapter 21 . 4/3/2015
That was a good story man! Keep it up!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/3/2015
I began noticing the fact, after only the second ep of May I use you I checked the authors name and was shocked.
Im a bit sad to hear this was made with inspiration which means the follow up may not be as since I wrote fics, I on.
Name on fanfiction:Bomberman4242
Guest chapter 2 . 3/3/2015
Hey,I just had to comment mother of god!You have improved so much!I remember thinking back at Odd Affection chp 1 that the story was made by a kid overflowing with chapter felt so much like a sappy B movie where the author just wants to cut straight to the love making,but after maybe chp 15
Guest chapter 21 . 1/8/2015
Probably the best DBZ fanfic I've ever read (there's not many, but still). I see idnt expect 17 to be good in the end, anyhow. But you still told a story worthy of airtime. Not worthy of the DBZ title, but you'd have to write some shaekspeare level shit to be able for mebto say its worth the DBZ title. Maybe it deserves the GT title, but hey. A great fanfic all around. I have to search through the crap all the time, and sometimes I wonder why I do it, then I see a story like yours and it reminds me why. Thank you.
SaintMichael95 chapter 21 . 9/13/2014
Actually im rather content with the fact that #17 died. I find it kinda doubtful that it would be convincing if he switched sides... He was just too far gone IMO
Guest chapter 21 . 7/16/2014
I enjoy this story,thanks
Guest chapter 21 . 7/16/2014
I really enjoy this story