Reviews for May I Use You?
Great writing here. I was surprised by the fact that I wanted to read it all instead of skipping the boring parts. 5/5 rating
Gogomez51 chapter 21 . 5/29
This is probably one of the best fan fics I've read the ending could've been better tbh. I really loved the hot, and passionate moments with Gohan, and 18. Oh, and 17 pretty much losing it was something I kinda knew would happen the only problem I had was him kissing 18 because that's incest, and that's just all kinds of wrong lol. Other then that awesome story it really played out well I would've loved it though if you would've let Gohan, and 18 go all the way so to say ;) but other then overall i give this an 8/10 great job! :)
Thepreystalker580 chapter 21 . 4/3
That was a good story man! Keep it up!
I began noticing the fact, after only the second ep of May I use you I checked the authors name and was shocked.
Im a bit sad to hear this was made with inspiration which means the follow up may not be as since I wrote fics, I on.
Name on fanfiction:Bomberman4242
Hey,I just had to comment mother of god!You have improved so much!I remember thinking back at Odd Affection chp 1 that the story was made by a kid overflowing with chapter felt so much like a sappy B movie where the author just wants to cut straight to the love making,but after maybe chp 15
Probably the best DBZ fanfic I've ever read (there's not many, but still). I see idnt expect 17 to be good in the end, anyhow. But you still told a story worthy of airtime. Not worthy of the DBZ title, but you'd have to write some shaekspeare level shit to be able for mebto say its worth the DBZ title. Maybe it deserves the GT title, but hey. A great fanfic all around. I have to search through the crap all the time, and sometimes I wonder why I do it, then I see a story like yours and it reminds me why. Thank you.
SaintMichael95 chapter 21 . 9/13/2014
Actually im rather content with the fact that #17 died. I find it kinda doubtful that it would be convincing if he switched sides... He was just too far gone IMO
Guest chapter 21 . 7/16/2014
I enjoy this story,thanks
Guest chapter 21 . 7/16/2014
I really enjoy this story
Musicguy1912 chapter 21 . 6/17/2014
This was an excellent story, much better than letting 17 and 18 of the future as mercy less killing machines, ok at least 18, I like Krillin and 18,but gohan and 18, or should I say Jackie, make a very charming couple. Congratulations, good job :)
USSj1SupaJay chapter 2 . 4/18/2014
O.o 18 that witch...
You had a error, In line 10 , You mean to say 'beat' instead of 'eat'.
USSj1SupaJay chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Beautifully done.
Pizzadude5665 chapter 21 . 11/13/2013
this story was incredible
Gold Testament chapter 21 . 2/9/2013
I'm still a major fan of this story and Odd Affection.
Mega Rayquaza chapter 21 . 7/17/2012