Reviews for May I Use You?
I began noticing the fact, after only the second ep of May I use you I checked the authors name and was shocked.
Im a bit sad to hear this was made with inspiration which means the follow up may not be as since I wrote fics, I on.
Name on fanfiction:Bomberman4242
Hey,I just had to comment mother of god!You have improved so much!I remember thinking back at Odd Affection chp 1 that the story was made by a kid overflowing with chapter felt so much like a sappy B movie where the author just wants to cut straight to the love making,but after maybe chp 15
Probably the best DBZ fanfic I've ever read (there's not many, but still). I see idnt expect 17 to be good in the end, anyhow. But you still told a story worthy of airtime. Not worthy of the DBZ title, but you'd have to write some shaekspeare level shit to be able for mebto say its worth the DBZ title. Maybe it deserves the GT title, but hey. A great fanfic all around. I have to search through the crap all the time, and sometimes I wonder why I do it, then I see a story like yours and it reminds me why. Thank you.
SaintMichael95 chapter 21 . 9/13/2014
Actually im rather content with the fact that #17 died. I find it kinda doubtful that it would be convincing if he switched sides... He was just too far gone IMO
Guest chapter 21 . 7/16/2014
I enjoy this story,thanks
Guest chapter 21 . 7/16/2014
I really enjoy this story
Musicguy1912 chapter 21 . 6/17/2014
This was an excellent story, much better than letting 17 and 18 of the future as mercy less killing machines, ok at least 18, I like Krillin and 18,but gohan and 18, or should I say Jackie, make a very charming couple. Congratulations, good job :)
USSj1SupaJay chapter 2 . 4/18/2014
O.o 18 that witch...
You had a error, In line 10 , You mean to say 'beat' instead of 'eat'.
USSj1SupaJay chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Beautifully done.
Pizzadude5665 chapter 21 . 11/13/2013
this story was incredible
Gold Testament chapter 21 . 2/9/2013
I'm still a major fan of this story and Odd Affection.
Mega Rayquaza chapter 21 . 7/17/2012
17 is way too OOC
Nathanel chapter 21 . 7/13/2012
"Even if the people of this planet don't forgive you, we can always go to namek and use the dragonballs there to help out."

Less than 2 seconds of reading, later:

Now he was gone, and without any dragonballs, there was no way to bring him back.

WTF dude?
61394 chapter 17 . 3/8/2012
17 went over the deep end i love it
Vegito Jr 113 chapter 21 . 2/26/2012
I love the story :3 couple minor issues here and there, lot of repeating dialogue in the plot but it was really good. And the character development was great too keep it up :p