Reviews for Vada's Turn
Really good
Antonio chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
beautiful story, well done
Ben Barrett chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
I really liked this story. It's actually the only fanfic I've ever read for My Girl. You are a terrific writer. Keep up the good work!
scorpion22 chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
thats so sad vadas dead but she gets to see thomas j again and her dad and everybody
Tele chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
I won't lie, this made me cry; but it was tears of happiness. Finally! There's a story where Vada and Thomas J finally meet again, and its actually believable. In most stories, Thomas J comes back to life or it was all a dream or something, and its not believable at all. This story is so sweet and adorable and I love it. Well done.
Megoostation chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
This story was mediocre.

3/5
Alex B. Goode chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
This was awesome.
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
oh wow this nearly brought tears to my eyes because I love these two and seeing them reunited is beautiful. Please update soon!
TheDevilYouDon't chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
This was cute. I just wished that it had been more dramatic at the end. Perhaps longer. And that it wasn't in italics. If you aren't going to make a second chapter and this wasn't a flashback, there was no need for the italics.

Oh, and the last sentence, "He squeezed her hand as the crowd and angels smiled." Where did the angels come in?

Other than that, though, it was very cute. :D
kellyjelly21 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
i love this! There are tears in my eyes right now
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
A brilliant piece of work! Sad (Vada's funeral) and happy (her meeting her loved ones in Heaven) at the same time.

Keep up your awesome, lovely writing! :)
TheVertigoDancer chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
I loved this!

it ws so sad, and happy at the same time !
NerdLifeIsAGreatLife chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
whatched this film today so very sad but I miss some of it because my IDIOT brother changed the chanale but this was a good story