Reviews for Donor
Grey Muji chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
I whole heartedly agree.
jgkitarel chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Nice approach to what is a much more complex and controversial topic than many would think. While you certainly simplified the matter for the use of the story, you didn't surgarcoat that this is a complex and complicated matter.

That Nanoha and Fate initially wanted to absolve Yuuno of any responsibility shows that they hadn't thought the matter through as thoroughly as they thought they had. On the other hand, Yuuno, being a researcher at heart, would have brought all sides of the argument to the table with them so that all three of them could reach a consensus.

So, I see him consenting, so long as the condition that he is allowed to take a hand in the child's upbringing, as well as an explanation of things is agreed to. The method is less important here than the fact that all parties had to agree on it. On the plus side, Yuuno now has a daughter to spoil.
Emperor Al-Cygnus chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Despite what your "reviewers" have to say, I like your characterization, and that's what's important in every fic.
Shiakou chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Whatever technicalities people may complain about, I think you got the most important thing right; the characters. Nanoha, Fate and Yuuno are all as I would imagine them to be.
YuriSuki chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Didnt read the story but thought I'd put in my two cents. I think you're basing the story and how procreation is to how it is done in our world, a male sperm and female egg. I think you should think of it based on a world of strong magic. With magic, conceiving a child should be easy for Fate and Nanoha. Brings to mind Precia T. Nothing was ever said of who the other parent was for Alicia but it is highly possible Precia conceived Alicia through magic and was the sole parent. They can artificially make people with magic, therefore, conceiving a child should not be a problem.

Just a thought because basing a story NOT in your world but in the world where you're getting the story from makes the story fit better.
NoGod chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
you should take a look to samesexprocreation dot com

with nanoha's technology applying any of those procedures to make a baby from two females or two males should be a piece of cake
Syaoran Li Clow chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
And yet another dream came true.

You’ve remind me an old Nanoha story from Satashi, where Yuuno was the donor for both Nanoha and Fate, just that they get a different reaction from the ferret-boy back then. So, here you made Yuuno feel responsible for what he was going to do, not just obligation, but due to his love for Nanoha.

Good job.