Reviews for Labyrinth
Cat and NCIS Obsessed chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
On instinct, Hotch tackles Emily to the floor.

'Right into the sewage, Hotch?' Emily asks, slightly irritated. She knows how to dodge a bullet, she doesn't need him pushing her to the ground.

Hotch cuffs him, perhaps with a little more aggressiveness than he had intended.

Suits aren't cheap.

There is silence between them for a few seconds, before she brings up something that's been bugging her for the last half hour.

'You owe me a new set of clothes, you realize?'

And in spite of it all, Hotch just grins. (Favourite lines.)

Loved it.
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Lol god I bet they stink
Arcadya chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
This was so cute!

I mean, I realize they are running around a dank, smelly sewerage system but truly, Hotch tackling Emily to the ground the protect her, and then he owes her a new suit! Giggle.

Short, to the point, and gorgeous. I liked it!
Windy City Dreamer chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Read this on my mobile while doing the car ride thing and loved it enough to attempt reviewing then but the phone ate it. So this is take two: very cute, very funny. Something I could see actually happening on the show (or at the very least something close to what happens in the story). I really enjoyed it. Kudos.
Kavi Leighanna chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Yay! There's someone else playing with our challenge.

It was fun. I'd love to actually see Emily's reaction to having to wade through sewage.
sienna27 chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
I love this!

This is the best line: ‘Right into the sewage, Hotch?’ Emily asks, slightly irritated. She knows how to dodge a bullet, she doesn’t need him pushing her to the ground.

Slightly abashed, Hotch rolls off of her. Now both of them are emitting what is best described as an overabundance of stink. This won’t be solved by a trip to the dry cleaners.'

Awesome! And I'll be happy to write a note for your professor. This was way more important.