Reviews for Of Little Faith
Mouse Rat chapter 48 . 11/26/2014
I know it's been forever since this fic for you but it would be cool to see you do an alternate version of this where Faith winds up staying a child. Maybe even delve into her past a bit more. This was a fantastic story, by the way
Queen Nan chapter 21 . 10/30/2014
*Hiss* I will cut him. Poor Faith. God this is hard to read. but so very well done.
lemon-rind chapter 50 . 10/19/2014
I should not have read this as I have a midterm coming up, but god damn, it was a great story. Had me on the edge of my seat the whole time.
Krimzonrayne chapter 50 . 10/16/2014
I would love an epilogue but I'm happy with this
Krimzonrayne chapter 15 . 10/16/2014
Oh wow, that last part hit pretty hard
Mojtaba13 chapter 21 . 1/18/2014
oh please...i know people are stupid and in the buffy verse even plain dumb but this is getting out of hand...really buffy already told corn bread shes had a bad life...really the only thing she has to say to him is that faith was abused without any details and everyone would understood...
Mojtaba13 chapter 12 . 1/18/2014
ok...please stop with the bullshit...anya would have been knocked the fuck out already...at least if i was there she would have...my god with the stupid fucking yelling.
SixPerfections chapter 50 . 5/23/2013
Oh my god. That was absolutely terrific. Why isn't there a sequel?
Buddy28 chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
I loved this story!
Azirahael chapter 50 . 7/3/2012
Absolute frickin' magic.
Characters had depth, story was well paced, it's all good.

And it wasn't and easy ride, no 'wave a magic wand: Smoochies!'
and man, i could fricken' TASTE Buffy's rage!

Spectacular work dude, really spectacular.

R
tjemd chapter 50 . 12/24/2011
Wow - great idea brilliantly executed. The prose, characterization, dialogue, plot, and pace were all excellent. The Scoobs were in turns scathing, understanding, juvenile, or funny. You wrote their reactions, and in particular Buffy's gradual move toward empathy in a mature, believable fashion. Thank you!
Reinhart Fellow chapter 50 . 12/8/2011
This is one amazing story you've got here.

Not only was this well written and planned out, I also found this addictive.

Believe me when I say, I skipped school just to read this.

You have succeed in growing curiosity in me that left me itchy until it is satisfied. For an author to make their reader feels that way is an amazing feat. Thank God I read it when it is completed already. I won't and can't bear to wait for the next chapter if it is still on going! lol

Anyways, I truly enjoy the read (even with eyes heavily laden with sleep) and through this story, I'm also interested to read your other works.

I see that in many of your reviews, a sequel is begged and wanted.

Personally, I think a sequel may not be necessary.

For one thing, the matter have more or less been resolved, and Faith in the end will be staying close to Buffy and co.

So it doesn't provide much complication which can turn a great nice amazing fic into a boring one because it will be predictable.

However, I imagined it quite funny and amusing how the Big Faith with Little Faith's memories will react to Buffy. And I still wonder whether things will turn out romantically between them. I have no problem either way because you made it so beautiful that it won't matter anymore but my bias is leaned towards romantically of course. And if I have not mistaken, Buffy showed some hints on that too, but pardon me if it's my mind playing tricks on me. I have no beef against Riley but I'm glad he's outta the way. A confrontation will be a good idea for the sequel...but it will make Riley even more the bad guy...

Hmmm...on second thought..a sequel won't be so bad after all! ;D

I want to see Faith and Buffy interacts WITH Little Faith's memory

Ultimately though, the decision is yours and boy, am I glad to read this. Thank you for writing this. You really are talented. :)

Now, I'm gonna go read your other works. Thank you for the enjoyable read.

PS: Willow and Tara are lovely 3
SeanHicks4 chapter 50 . 9/15/2011
Intreesting story
Chaos Sparda chapter 21 . 2/25/2011
So I just wanted to say a couple things even though I'm not done reading this yet. First off, I don't like to say this about people's work that isn't current since someone might have already told them and I just end up repeating an endless stream of correction, but when denoting possession with a word that ends in "s" it is an exception to the rule to just put an apostraphe instead of 's. Ex. Summers' instead of Summers's. Now because English is possibly the most convoluted language in existence there's an exception to that exception as well. However since I don't have an English book on hand, I don't recall what that is. Sorry, if this has been pointed out to you already.

Secondly, Riley seems to be portrayed a bit...off here. Don't get me wrong; I think the guy has all the personality of a wet dish rag, a beige wet dish rag. But he's a psych major so it would stand to reason that he actually does get and understand people.

Baby!Faith Dimples Weaponized Cuteness