Reviews for Of Little Faith
annaroan chapter 1 . 8/19
Great story! You have a gift for writing really good childish dialog ️
Lezzinbout chapter 50 . 6/27
Loved this. Perfect, beautiful work of art. I cried, more than once. Brava
JimmyHall24 chapter 49 . 2/26
Again I ask.. How come they never questioned all the people Anya hurt? She got a free pass? Why? Cause she sucks Xander's cock?
JimmyHall24 chapter 47 . 2/26
So.. killing vampires simply cause there vampires is okay.. but evil men like those human council fellas.. don't kill them because they have souls!

In the Buffyverse logic. So did Hitler.
JimmyHall24 chapter 31 . 2/26
Faith has killed a grand total of 2 humans.

How many has Anya killed? Hypocrite level is over 9,000 when it comes to the Scooby Gang.
Guest chapter 50 . 11/19/2015
that's it? the end. fuck you. grate story.
Starbucksforthewannabes chapter 50 . 9/22/2015
Excellent story.

Pros: Indepth, solid character portrayal - nailed their quirks and mannerisms.

Cons: Too short (;-p) - needs sequel. I sense extreme Riley hate, which, whilst understandable, I'm not sure he would have been quite as antagonistic/vindictive as he was portrayed here.
Balthanon chapter 50 . 6/15/2015
This was excellent. I wasn't sure what to expect when I started it, but the story and writing were quite engrossing. I'm really hoping their is a sequel sitting in your fics since I haven't looked yet.
Mouse Rat chapter 48 . 11/26/2014
I know it's been forever since this fic for you but it would be cool to see you do an alternate version of this where Faith winds up staying a child. Maybe even delve into her past a bit more. This was a fantastic story, by the way
Queen Nan chapter 21 . 10/30/2014
*Hiss* I will cut him. Poor Faith. God this is hard to read. but so very well done.
lemon-rind chapter 50 . 10/19/2014
I should not have read this as I have a midterm coming up, but god damn, it was a great story. Had me on the edge of my seat the whole time.
Krimzonrayne chapter 50 . 10/16/2014
I would love an epilogue but I'm happy with this
Krimzonrayne chapter 15 . 10/16/2014
Oh wow, that last part hit pretty hard
LoganAlexander chapter 21 . 1/18/2014
oh please...i know people are stupid and in the buffy verse even plain dumb but this is getting out of hand...really buffy already told corn bread shes had a bad life...really the only thing she has to say to him is that faith was abused without any details and everyone would understood...
LoganAlexander chapter 12 . 1/18/2014
ok...please stop with the bullshit...anya would have been knocked the fuck out already...at least if i was there she would have...my god with the stupid fucking yelling.