Reviews for Of Little Faith
charmedloverloes chapter 37 . 8/2/2009
Oh no! I wonder how you are going to solve this!
FlexibleFish chapter 37 . 8/1/2009
Ooh this is taking another interesting turn! I am really looking forward to how this is going to pan out now that little Faith is suddenly all upsized. Please update soon!
WHYBENORMAL93 chapter 37 . 8/1/2009
O.O That's going to be a hard one to explain. NIcely done and I dont' think you can sacrifice much of this even though it's slightly long. Every part seems essential. :)
texican chapter 37 . 7/31/2009
Whoa, that was just really intense. Excellent chapter. Looking forward to lil' Faith in a teen's bod. Definitely trouble ahead.
piecesofyourheart chapter 37 . 7/31/2009
oh hell! ? ! Seriously, this is the most f*ed up thing EVER! wow! that seriously pretty messed up! if that's not a monkey wrench the size of Godzilla in their plans, i don't know what is. wow! DAMN! This is crazy! THAT WAS TOTALLY WICKED!
amortentiate chapter 37 . 7/31/2009
Very nice cliffhanger. Kudos.

Oh Willow, Willow how many times will you mess everything up? Poor Faith, it would have been intensely traumatic! Now a child's mind is stuck in a grown woman's body. Wonder how they are gonna fix that?
Ryoko05 chapter 37 . 7/31/2009
oh God, YOUR ARE AMAZING. you can not please please please dont leave us waiting to long for the next chapter. OMG that was the best chapter EVER! in any story I have ever read and I read a lot of stories this is one of the best. like top 3 easy. the ending was amazing. gosh I really cant wait for the next chapter. could you pretty pretty pretty please update today or tomorrow.
lilyme chapter 37 . 7/31/2009
What can I say except "Ops"? They messed up.

Well, it's better than adult Faith in little Faith' body... or not...
charmedloverloes chapter 36 . 7/29/2009
Wow, this is a major cliffhanger. It's good that they're gonna change her back though. It wasn't meant to be like this. I wonder how she's gonna react. Is she gonna remember what happened to her? Exciting!
last white feather chapter 36 . 7/29/2009
Ahh! Evil cliffhangers, I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter~
apprentice.of.arte chapter 36 . 7/28/2009
Aah man, no more Little Faith. Well atleast we got to enjoy it while it lasted. Can't wait for your update.
Ryoko05 chapter 36 . 7/28/2009
oh man you have to update supper soon now, I cant wait for the next chapter. you did an amazing job on this chapter. please please please update soon.
Lupo669 chapter 36 . 7/28/2009
Wow! I wonder how long Willow was thinking of the whole 'transmutated mass' theory? I also wonder if she spent any time thinking about just letting it happen, since she's so big on having Faith punished. I bet Tara was the one to get her to speak up.

Changing Faith back is going to tear Buffy and Joyce up. It will also be harder to hide her from the Council now.

Can't wait to see more!
Lupo669 chapter 35 . 7/28/2009
Angel seemed unusually understanding about Buffy wanting to take care of Little Faith. He also seems to finally be trusting Buffy to handel things herself.

Sparring with Faith was probably the only way Buffy was going to get her forgivness. I can just see an "energizer bunny" Faith flipping around on the mats, LMAO.

Very nice update/ Please keep posting!
lilyme chapter 36 . 7/28/2009
I hadn't thought of that possibility - Faith... well, exploding... if you think about (although it's probably the wrong word) - interesting idea, though really, really cruel, you meanie. You better turn her back before that happens... no matter how hard things will be for grown up Faith...
420 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »