Reviews for Of Little Faith
SeanHicks4 chapter 50 . 9/15/2011
Intreesting story
Chaos Sparda chapter 21 . 2/25/2011
So I just wanted to say a couple things even though I'm not done reading this yet. First off, I don't like to say this about people's work that isn't current since someone might have already told them and I just end up repeating an endless stream of correction, but when denoting possession with a word that ends in "s" it is an exception to the rule to just put an apostraphe instead of 's. Ex. Summers' instead of Summers's. Now because English is possibly the most convoluted language in existence there's an exception to that exception as well. However since I don't have an English book on hand, I don't recall what that is. Sorry, if this has been pointed out to you already.

Secondly, Riley seems to be portrayed a here. Don't get me wrong; I think the guy has all the personality of a wet dish rag, a beige wet dish rag. But he's a psych major so it would stand to reason that he actually does get and understand people.

Baby!Faith Dimples Weaponized Cuteness
jet911 chapter 50 . 2/6/2011
loved it
JAYTOKMAR chapter 50 . 1/29/2011
Thank you so much for writing this story, if you can't tell yet I'm being sarcastic, thanks to this amazing tale i now have to read all 119 of your stories, if my eyes start to bleed I'm sending you the bill. Now onto Comalies and its sequel.

Thanks again. Keep writing.
MrBunnySensei chapter 4 . 12/31/2010
This is really good. The way you managed to make the characters respond believably to something so unbelievable is simply astounding.
Bella Taggart chapter 50 . 12/19/2010
This was an incredibly well written story. Great premise, great delivery. You have made Faith into such a sympathetic character, and Buffy into the hero she was always meant to be to Faith. I was so sad to see that there wasnt a sequel. What are the chances of that happening? Please? Pretty please?
Stormbringer951 chapter 50 . 10/13/2010
A Buffy/Faith Season 4 story with a unique premise - what if Faith's magic device broke and she became a little girl again? Buffy has to look after her...

Set almost entirely from Buffy's point of view, with little interludes from Faith. I'm still rather unsure of the writing style (you seem to drift from third person omniscient to third person limited narration at various points), but there are very few spelling or grammar errors.

The premise is unique and you've written it very well. It's got the right blend of woobie-ness from Faith, humour interjected by Faith and Anya and Buffy's sad sad mental anguish over choosing between cute changeling child Faith and psycho killer Faith. D'aww. Everyone appears to be more or less in character (especially Xander, with his batman versus superman argument) apart from perhaps Riley, but no-one likes him anyway. The story cuts off at the right point, although I'd have to express an interest in a possible sequel.
Astarael00 chapter 50 . 3/8/2010

I'm sorry, I really have no more words than that.
Marie Coffey chapter 50 . 2/28/2010
AH! You made me cry so hard! Every chapter was a mixture of Anya imitations and crying for Faith and Buffy.

This was a fantastic story. Thanks for sharing.
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 50 . 1/8/2010
Original idea, to say the least.

Your reasoning behind HOW the device did this to Faith when it originally just switched bodies was particularly well thought-out; a bit complicated to follow all that stuff you wrote about what charka point is response for what, but the depth of thought you put into it helped everything make sense even if the full implications of it were a bit complicated.

On a characterisation note, your exploration of the reasons for Giles's initial failure to reveal the full extent of Faith's past to the gang was very well thought-out and developed, while Riley's assessment of Faith- while possibly a bit excessive- clearly displays what, for me, was the character's main failing; automatically assuming the worst of everything he met that wasn't one hundred percent human or otherwise outside of his worldview (Such as the idea of ANY child knowing terms like what Faith uses when meeting him here)

On that topic, Child Faith proved to be a brilliant character, perfectly combining childish innocence with a dark history that no child should have to experience; she might be willing to argue with Buffy about whether or not cereal's alive and show an enthusiasm for superhero shirts, but at the same time she saw a miscarriage when she was only four and has a knowledge of sex that NO kid should be aware of at that age...

DAMN, that's one messed-up kid.

Kind of amusing character, though; her casual inquiries about personal relationships might demonstrate a disturbing knowledge of life that no child her age should possess, but the blunt way in which she brings up the topics in question is actually kind of amusing, while her later reaction to the knowledge of what she became is well planned-out and appears VERY believeable (Although I’m a bit ambiguous about Buffy’s insight into her reasoning for wanting to be ‘big’ again; I agree with the reasoning behind her motivation, but I’m just not certain if Buffy would have realised the ‘why’ of Faith’s actions at that point).

I still think Joyce shouldn’t have been QUITE so understanding about Faith’s initial reversion to child-status- this is the woman who kicked out her own DAUGHTER when she first learned about the Slayer thing; extreme circumstances or not, I still think she’d have a BIT of trouble believing that Faith is TOTALLY innocent after she’d been holding her prisoner-, but her later response to the discovery of Faith’s background made more sense.

As for the rest of the Scoobies...

All very well-done, really (And extra points for having Riley get dumped like that; I NEVER liked that guy).

All in all, a very well planned-out bit of work; keep it up!
Kay8abc chapter 50 . 12/6/2009
Very nice. it was really well written story. i thought little Faith's obsession with Spiderman was awesome. I would really like to know what happened to Riley.

EagleRay chapter 50 . 12/3/2009
Wow, that was incredible.

I don't even really mind whether Buffy and Faith go on to have a relationship as Slayer Sisters, or as Lovers. It was an awesome story! Hope you're still writing other things...
glw4lyfe chapter 50 . 11/19/2009
OMG this story totally rocks! is there gonna be a sequel?
Crytyk chapter 50 . 10/26/2009
This was an awesome read. The end was worth the long wait. Now I'm gonna go and check out your other stuff.
texican chapter 50 . 10/12/2009
**Clapping** Great job. I'm so glad Faith came back. Lots of hope for an even happier ending, as you did leave the ending very ambiguous. Sequel? Either way, thanks for a fun ride.
417 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »