Reviews for Of Little Faith
Imogene the Dancing Cow chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
Yay! I'm glad to see another multi-chapter story by you! Little Faith stories are great, and it's always interesting to see how the characters react to finding out about the not-so-pleasant parts of Faith's childhood. I think we all get the gist of it, even if it wasn't explicitly spelled out in the show.

Honestly, though, I wish you wouldn't have her cuss so much. I understand it's a way to express her upbringing, but Big Faith doesn't cuss nearly as much as authors suggest. Nor is her grammar as bad as they write. Nor does she drink and smoke. Well, Season Seven Faith does some of those things (but I have a few things to say about Season Seven Faith... yo). This isn't really a critique aimed specifically at you, but rather authors of Faith in general. Those are all bad girl stereotypes, and I hate to see Faith turned into a walking cliche.

However, don't doubt that the story is awesome! The last line is golden! I'd be mean too if my name was Buffy.
blue talith chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
What a concept! Faith as a 1st grader! You've got a great story going on and I want to read more! PLEASE.
lilyme chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
Wonder what Joyce's gonna reply to the last sentence :P

You're writing little girl Faith really good - I could hear Eliza's little girl voice saying it :)
Ryoko05 chapter 2 . 4/19/2009
hahaha great ending. man this story is going to be awesome. cant wait for the next update. and your chapter's are nice and long...just how i like em :D
mythic-lionheart chapter 2 . 4/19/2009
haha. I love this so far! And how you have Faith acting is excellent! Can't wait to read more :)
spashley20 chapter 2 . 4/19/2009
hahahahaha that last line was GREAT.
pyro07 chapter 2 . 4/19/2009
hey! really enjoying this story, keep going please.

“Yeah…how come you named her a really dumb name like Buffy? Is that why she’s such a bitch?”

That's one of my favourite lines yet. it had me laughing for a good 5 minutes!:)
Ryoko05 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
I really like stories where Faith is reduced in age. cant wait to see where you take this one.
last white feather chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Oh wow, this looks really interesting XD Please update this!
lilyme chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Heh, that certainly looks promising so far. I love stories with Faith as a child. Interesting twist there. Let's see how the story evolves :P
Lupo669 chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Really great start. What is Buffy going to do with a seven year old that was just trying to kill her? And with the device gone, how will they get Faith back to normal?

Please update soon!