Reviews for Of Little Faith
Jackaddict28 chapter 50 . 9/19/2009
Now I'm dying to know what happens between them and the rest of the Scoobies. Can I beg for a sequel? :0)
g1rlanachron1sm chapter 50 . 9/15/2009
Oh my god. This has to be the best Buffy/Faith story that I have ever read. Ever. You did such a wonderful job in managing to keep all the characters in character and do justice to the Faith arc. I am majorly impressed and supremely jealous of that ability.

First off, I love how you wrote Joyce. She was quite possibly one of the most understated characters in the show and it was nice to see her maternal side cast on Faith... who so desperately needed a mother figure. And even though Joyce isn't a Slayer or a witch/watcher, it was great to have her contribute her other talents to help Faith along.

Secondly, you captured Buffy's inner turmoil about Faith and the whole situation with perfection. You showed that Buffy didn't just feel hate for Faith, but it was more like she didn't understand the younger girl, and you managed to resolve those feelings in a believable and sweet way. I was surprised at how well you handled the mental/physical/sexual abuse that was inflict of Faith as a child and had all the characters dealing with it.

You don't like Riley much, do you? Good, cause I don't either. Such a stick in the mud. But I love how you portrayed Xander, with all the bickering and the Batman VS Superman comments, and not to mention I ADORE that you managed to integrate Tara into the story. I love her so much.

I'm gonna stop rambling now. I jsut loved this story and really hope that you (maybe) write a sequel to this?
last white feather chapter 50 . 9/15/2009
YES! lol aggh, the suspense from the last chapter was KILLING me! I love how Faith showed up, I definately expected it to be on a patrol somewhere, but this was super awesome :D
HemisH chapter 50 . 9/15/2009
No I can't believe you ended things there! Excellent story but I couldn't wait for this moment and what would happen after she got back to normal and you dare stop this now? You better write a sequel or something...

Actually you can do whatever you want but I really enjoyed your story. I only spotted a few mistakes/typos per chapter which is a good plus.

Cheers!
Ironneko chapter 50 . 9/15/2009
I'm sorry it's over, but I loved everything about it. I congratulate you on a job well done! I hope you keep writing like this.
lilyme chapter 50 . 9/15/2009
Is it just me or did the reviews for chapter 49 disappear? Hm...

anyway, I think this was a nice ending to a really awesome story. I really loved little Faith and what you did with this character. Uh, but the end of chapter fifty kinda looks if there's a possibility for a sequel there. Huh? HUH? *lol*
amortentiate chapter 50 . 9/14/2009
The ending was rather open-ended, wasn't it? What happens next? Will it be a new story? Hope you have a continuing sequel for this.

Very well done. Good job! :)
WHYBENORMAL93 chapter 50 . 9/14/2009
Woot! Excellent story with a wonderful ending. Well done. :) I'm glad you didn't disappoint. Any intentions for a sequel or will you leave that up to the reader's imagination?
elle112u chapter 50 . 9/14/2009
Very good job. :D...I liked it a lot. So, that's the end of this story right?
Lupo669 chapter 50 . 9/14/2009
Thank you for writing such an outstanding story.

The ending leaves the door open for so many possibilities. Do Faith and Buffy get together? Are they just friends? Can the Scoobies deal with Faith as an adult again? Can Faith except what happen and change or will the realization of what she had and lost driver her over the edge anyway?

You have allowed us to finish it any way our minds want.

I'd still be really interested in seeing how you would continue it though.

Thanks again.

See ya...
charmedloverloes chapter 50 . 9/14/2009
I'm not too happy about the ending either. It was a great story, but I'm curious about what would happen next. I hope you will consider writing a sequel, but of course it's your choice ;)
piecesofyourheart chapter 50 . 9/14/2009
What? That's it? You just stop right there, leave the thing wide open, and... and... just there? Oh that's mean! Loved the fic, but that ending...gr.
Blacksword Zero chapter 50 . 9/14/2009
Great chapter.(But i hope for a sequel or a epilogue because RILEY DIDN'T GET PUNISHED FOR HIS BETRAYAL).

Thanks for a very storie.
faithhopey chapter 50 . 9/14/2009
It looks like we're all clamoring for a sequel! Please?
Ryoko05 chapter 50 . 9/14/2009
wow awesome. I can't believe its finish :( this story was so freaking good. I def think you should write an epilogue or a sequel to show Buffy and Faith falling in love and stuff.
415 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »