Reviews for Nothing but Trouble
Csw chapter 39 . 11/16
Truthfully I have to say sir I've laughed through every single chapter of this story there are just two things I wish you'd done differently about the story one I wish you kind of hadn't technically killed off Naruto would have been a little bit better if you just had them fuse and had the personality you gave the nine-tailed fox be the new Naruto. That's just what I wish but to each author his own. Second thing which one made the story even better if had added sex scenes to it.
Verdauga chapter 14 . 11/15
Absolutely absurdly fantastic.
Verdauga chapter 3 . 11/15
I'm pretty sure I've seen 9, and it was incredible.
Verdauga chapter 1 . 11/15
Amazing.
RinDrakaina chapter 39 . 10/9
I love this story.
Otaku72 chapter 39 . 8/29
Fucking. Masterpiece.
Pun not intended, but damn if it doesn't work.
Spidersauce chapter 4 . 8/28
He sealed him and Naruto let him live?
Scary guy my ass. Fucking pussy is more like it.
Chyllen chapter 4 . 8/18
Seems funny but you lost me with the seals it's BS
JukedSolid chapter 1 . 8/8
I like to laugh. I try all kinds of humor. Unfortunately, I didn't laugh at all for this. Even Seth Rogan will occasionally create a situation that makes me laugh despite how unfunny I find that guy. I think your humor and his are probably similar, but it really isn't for me. You can be pretty sure I'm in the minority though, because it seems like your story about Ninja-Tortuga has quite a bit of traffic.
Jaymezians chapter 39 . 6/19
Good story. I'll definitely remember it, but I can't say I'll give it a re-read. Good job.
jlnorris75 chapter 39 . 6/14
This was a very good authors note too bad the story was so short
Jarodlikestowrit chapter 1 . 5/14
SPOILERS FOR THE STORY BELOW

It was amazing, the fact that Naruto is actually dead and the Nine Tails is in him is completely new.

I clicked off when that was revealed, NOT because the story was bad, but because it's just not in my personal taste. For those who can get past that,

Then I must say it was an amazing story and I'm sure it was great from where I stopped.

So, yeah.
Thank you for having shared this awesomeness with the world.
halleberry1995 chapter 39 . 4/4
BRILLIANT
samics chapter 15 . 2/23
Strait is a channel joining two oceans. The one you mean is spelled STRAIGHT. It's misspelled in every single chapter so far.
2,319 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »