Reviews for Nothing but Trouble
EVIL-SAGE chapter 39 . 11/17/2022
good read
EVIL-SAGE chapter 32 . 11/17/2022
bruh you killed me at the madara part
mephy chapter 1 . 10/4/2022
nice ride you should realy try and get together with freethekyuubi i shudder at what sort of mind bending addictive stoned out of your ass storylines you would concoct given half a chance and i might have just gotten hard at the thought of it.

anyway cheers what a crazy ride.
Ozzy oz chapter 1 . 1/13/2022
Uwu
charlie chapter 19 . 9/19/2021
To be fair to Kisame, i am also easily bought with a memory foam mattress, those things feel like hugs and i'm touch starved.
charlie chapter 12 . 9/19/2021
this chapter only rates nine out of ten rather than the standard ten out of ten for lack of fine pink mist and too many disccernable kitty parts.
charlie chapter 9 . 9/19/2021
poor yasu
charlie chapter 1 . 9/18/2021
this is my second story of yours that im reading, i'm hooked already. (i started on Para bellum. good shit, I recommend it to whoever reads these reviews.)
Guest chapter 4 . 7/10/2021
You nerfed naruto so I am dropping this fic, bitch author
Guest chapter 4 . 7/10/2021
Ok the fic was good, until you made this chapter. Sealing away the fox with a seal naruto can not remove and a seal master giving away a tag to seal all a persons(Narutos) chakra (Most likly permanently from the vibe im getting) you do not fucking do that in fanfiction. People fucking hate when you nerf the mc
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2021
WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lives in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that the best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that read this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on the site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake, apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow. . . . . . .
Elle4Life chapter 12 . 6/9/2021
Sukuna vibes
Someidiot chapter 1 . 5/24/2021
This is the funniest thing I‘ve ever read.
dogbertcarroll chapter 39 . 4/26/2021
This was a fun story, I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Thank you for writing and sharing it with us.
CheshiresGr1n chapter 39 . 4/20/2021
this is my favorite Naruto fanfiction I'm not sure if that says more about me or this fanfiction
2,349 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »