Reviews for Nothing but Trouble
16tonweight chapter 39 . 9/17
Dang this story is so amazing. I wasn't expecting much when I started reading but clicking on the link turned out to be one of the best decisions I've made all month
Mr. Hide aka Hasuinna chapter 33 . 8/20
What a cool and unique story! Your writing style was hilarious and awesomely fun to read! I hope you write one of two Naruto fics in the future!
No just no
LycoXTheTempGues chapter 39 . 4/13
I love this story so much and I am sad it's over
Demento56 chapter 39 . 4/12
From what I can tell in your author's notes, you're a distasteful kind of person and I hope never to meet you. This is a story with an interesting premise that you completely ignored in favor of 'comedy,' which in fairness was at least vaguely amusing from time to time. In the hands of a better author this story could have been great; as you've written it, it's a solid 6.5/10, buoyed only by my incredibly low standards for what is and is not funny.
TiffBaby101 chapter 39 . 3/3
Pretty hilarious! Great job.
AnonnymA chapter 39 . 2/12
This story gave me many laughs! Good times!
mckertis chapter 5 . 1/4
5 chapters in, still boring shit of a story. Drop.
mckertis chapter 3 . 1/4
3 chapters in, still bored.
mutecebu chapter 39 . 12/19/2017
A toast to this story. A toast to Sakura, for being a true anime hero and killing an immortal asshole. A toast to Genin Number Two, for lingering in Nanbu’s apartment and moving that love seat after the man had allready tripped on it. A toast to Naruto’s granddaughter, who is equally happy beating someone up or beating someone off. A toast to the wealthy-ass liquor distilleries in the Land of Spring. A shot for the poor sod who cleans up the empties. A toast to Kisame, Rumiko, and the rest of Naruto’s groomsmen. A chip to Naruto, for hosting poker at his wedding. A pat on the back to quiet twin, forgotten by history. A cigar to the mods for not shutting this party down. A toast each to Lary, Curly, and Moe. A new Hawaiian shirt to Maddy, a heirloom of the Uzumaki dynasty and a high-five partner who will never leave you hanging.

Lastly, I raise a piece of sugar-free gum to Mr. Cynical. I don’t think my liver could survive another toast. CHEERS!
mutecebu chapter 25 . 12/16/2017
Re” Kaori’s fight was a curbstimping, not sure it was funny, my strength is in dialogue”

I would agree; in a good way. Your strength is in dialogue, so having the fight go quickly, then immedialtely have a lot of jokes commenting on the fight was good. (Kaori’s evil laugh, foxfire, etc)

I really loved the subtle “worldvuilding elements” in this story, and how they were slowly revealed to the characters.
mutecebu chapter 13 . 12/16/2017
Normal sex gets boring after a few decades
You’re not even thirty!
I get bored quick.
mutecebu chapter 10 . 12/15/2017
Such a good chapter. And it’s great to see Anko show up.

I still really like the Loud Twin.
mutecebu chapter 6 . 12/15/2017
“They have names”
“I’m sure they do, but now they have easier to remember names.”

So funny.

I also like the sinister twist at the end, when Rumiko insists Sakura not let Naruto stop drinking.
mutecebu chapter 3 . 12/15/2017
I forgot how much I loved this story. “Oh well, lack of alcohol never tried to castrate me.”
2,298 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »