Reviews for Nothing but Trouble
zombieshane05 chapter 13 . 11/17/2023
oh that poor hat...
zombieshane05 chapter 3 . 11/17/2023
holy shit, i just realized how old this post is...the Wolverine Movie was a SECOND ago man...but yeah. Wthe fuck was with the Sword arms?
Kishin chapter 39 . 8/5/2023
Brilliant, positively brilliant and had me laughing my way to the end. A work of art sir.
Noneofit chapter 3 . 4/13/2023
Haha, I too have the german-Irish constitution. The only time I ever got a hangover it was after drinking a handle of whiskey and in retrospect I think I was just still drunk!
redeyehawk23 chapter 14 . 4/5/2023
I hate that this story is written like a sequel to a story only the author knows.
EVIL-SAGE chapter 39 . 11/17/2022
good read
EVIL-SAGE chapter 32 . 11/17/2022
bruh you killed me at the madara part
mephy chapter 1 . 10/4/2022
nice ride you should realy try and get together with freethekyuubi i shudder at what sort of mind bending addictive stoned out of your ass storylines you would concoct given half a chance and i might have just gotten hard at the thought of it.

anyway cheers what a crazy ride.
Ozzy oz chapter 1 . 1/13/2022
Uwu
charlie chapter 19 . 9/19/2021
To be fair to Kisame, i am also easily bought with a memory foam mattress, those things feel like hugs and i'm touch starved.
charlie chapter 12 . 9/19/2021
this chapter only rates nine out of ten rather than the standard ten out of ten for lack of fine pink mist and too many disccernable kitty parts.
charlie chapter 9 . 9/19/2021
poor yasu
charlie chapter 1 . 9/18/2021
this is my second story of yours that im reading, i'm hooked already. (i started on Para bellum. good shit, I recommend it to whoever reads these reviews.)
Guest chapter 4 . 7/10/2021
You nerfed naruto so I am dropping this fic, bitch author
Guest chapter 4 . 7/10/2021
Ok the fic was good, until you made this chapter. Sealing away the fox with a seal naruto can not remove and a seal master giving away a tag to seal all a persons(Narutos) chakra (Most likly permanently from the vibe im getting) you do not fucking do that in fanfiction. People fucking hate when you nerf the mc
2,354 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »