Reviews for Nothing but Trouble
love it
kabs9000 chapter 1 . 3/4/2016
very amusing
A Meandering Ghostie chapter 39 . 2/24/2016
To start with, I want to say I had seen this story around when I first jumped into this fandom. It's only been in the last few months that I really started looking into the humor section and decided to [pick this up recently. In the last year and a half I completely regret not reading this. Thank you for the laugh.
Shikaku Zetsumei chapter 5 . 1/29/2016
This story is odd. It's got really nice writing and humor but I just can't seem to get into it.

-Zetsumei
Eris Discordia chapter 39 . 12/29/2015
There are very few words to describe this besides awesome. This is probably the third best story I have ever read. And I have seen what I believe to best of the best like /Make A Wish/ and /Sealed Kunai/ So this high praise from me. Not that I'm important per say.
SlimDeedee chapter 33 . 12/22/2015
I'm going to be really honest here, you know that horrendous moments when you finish a book that was so good that everything you read after it feels like shit?Well I was in one of those funks. I stumbled unto your story during my mourning period and thought it sounded fairly funny and thought it do me good.
It did.
I had ankle surgery less than a week ago and I've been having violent mode swings throughout, and whenever I got too pissed off or too down I'd opened this, and a couple of scenes I'd feel infinitely better.
So thank you.
I know you say that you don't take this story too seriously but I think you kinda do. There's the blatant satyrical humour, and the underlining plot which's subtlety is probably a big part of its appeal. Its mysterious and dramatic but it doesn't overshadow this story's primary purpose: to make the reader life.
Also, there are your anecdotes which I really liked ahahaha I'd be reading and think "I thought MY life was weird, but damn...!"
Overall, the way you can mesh seriousness with comedy so perfectly is something not everyone can do. I'm genuinely impressed! I love it!
StyxUA chapter 39 . 12/12/2015
I don't even know how to describe this story. It's just fucking awesome! I haven't read such easygoing and enjoyable story for a long time. Thank you for it!
socmanco chapter 39 . 12/9/2015
Great story. Read it in about 6 hours because it was really that cool. i missed some more details along with sex scenes though.
The Tostado chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
Unconventional story. I wasnt happy when i discovered why naruto was out of character, but after finishing the story, it fit properly with the plot, and his decisions were well considered and actually fall into line with his personality.
The rest of the story was excellent, it was unusual and different from almost all other Naruto Fan fics, in a good way. your OCs were well written, your character interaction was enjoyable, and your overall plotline was well written all the way to the last word
I was also happy to see it was a Naru/Anko fic. those are rare and i think you made them fit well. Anko is a bit crazy, but its good to see her happy considering that a lot of authors tend to pawn her off on OCs or secondary characters that dont really fit her.
Overall rating: 5 Logs!
Warrof chapter 39 . 11/30/2015
Well then... This was funny, horrifying and hilarious!
RexNihil chapter 39 . 11/27/2015
This was fucking amazing. I love stories like this. Even though Naruto was really the Fox the whole time.

Hilarious stuff, man, hilarious stuff. Actually laughed enough my girlfriend came out of the bedroom (she was sleeping) and smacked me in the head. So...uh...yeah. That happened. Congrats!
jon reeve chapter 35 . 11/21/2015
Your omake that build on the story are superior to the story itself.
jon reeve chapter 9 . 11/19/2015
The dialogue between Naruto and Nanbu was great this chapter.
2,354 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »