Reviews for Nothing but Trouble
Innortal chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Wicked humor.
Alyr Lin chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Is it bad that i still imagine Shinji Ikari? W/e Great story i'm sure it would be greater now that you have some flexibility with some ninjitsu and what not. XD
Dark Knight Gafgar chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
OH GOD

MR. C IS IN THE NARUTO SECTION NOW

FLEE
Tatsu-ZZmage chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
God that was twisted. _ WEhehehehe
The Leper King chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Haha this seems promising. I can't wait to read more.
SuperN-Gaspard chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
This appears to be a good story so I must say i want more.

Update Soon.
BrazeRancor chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
I dont care how far down you can fall. Those heads were brilliant.
Raptor2001 chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
i got message from Pudgypudge's Vault of Naruto Goodnes

i trust author's recommend ... your story is very intersting but i will see next chapter .. i hope it will fun to read ..

m what is your choice of paring for Naruto ? i love to read ( i dont mind you pick for naruto)
Son of the morning chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
God help the kids in the Naruto section who were previously ignorant of the tendencies of a cynic. Can't help but feel the similarities to your B-Movie style fics (pretty sure the beginning was from one of them, or damn close). Awesome.
Lord Blood chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
it's not often that i find a story with an appealing first chapter. i can't wait for the next!
Zenosyke chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Oh lawd...here we go again. As usual this keeps up to your high quality standard. The opening almost felt like the opening to one of your b-movie stories. I can't say in good faith say that I like where this is going because you really haven't set it up yet, but I do look forward to the crazy shit that's bound to happen.

Until then, Zenosyke.

P.S. That's false advertising. You haven't made fun of every thing under the sun yet...just most if it.
taintedlegacy chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Interesting start so far...keep up the good work!
davidt6345 chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
I've read your Evangelion stories and I can't wait to see where you take Naruto.
iamjustanotherguy chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Finally something worth reading in the Naruto Section...I look foreword to the next chapter.

-justanotherguyathiscomputer
Aroe007 chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Always enjoyed your Eva stories, nice to see you delving into another anime. Keep up the good shit.
2,355 | « Prev Page 1 .. 147 154 155 156 157