Reviews for Nothing but Trouble
Guest chapter 4 . 7/10/2021
Ok the fic was good, until you made this chapter. Sealing away the fox with a seal naruto can not remove and a seal master giving away a tag to seal all a persons(Narutos) chakra (Most likly permanently from the vibe im getting) you do not fucking do that in fanfiction. People fucking hate when you nerf the mc
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2021
WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lives in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that the best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that read this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on the site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake, apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow. . . . . . .
Elle4Life chapter 12 . 6/9/2021
Sukuna vibes
Someidiot chapter 1 . 5/24/2021
This is the funniest thing I‘ve ever read.
dogbertcarroll chapter 39 . 4/26/2021
This was a fun story, I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Thank you for writing and sharing it with us.
CheshiresGr1n chapter 39 . 4/20/2021
this is my favorite Naruto fanfiction I'm not sure if that says more about me or this fanfiction
Nemisis420 chapter 7 . 12/26/2020
lol bat county love it lol
winterzstorm chapter 39 . 11/11/2020
I loved everything about this story :D
erik chapter 39 . 9/23/2020
Still great fun insanity. Thank you.
Luciendar chapter 29 . 9/3/2020
This chapter had me in stitches
Luciendar chapter 20 . 9/2/2020
"How many beers did you have?"

"Hmmm," scratches back of head, "I believe their may have been 99 of them... they may have been on the walls. All I know is someone was passing than around. "
Guest chapter 33 . 8/24/2020
You know I don't think it's ever explicitly stated that Mei is a better leader than Yagura.
Come to think of it, I don't think it's ever been explicitly stated that she's any less genocidal than Yagura. It's implied but no one ever brings it up in reference to Mei.

No one says "Mei stopped the bloodline purges" or anything along those lines. For all we know she's just as bad- especially since genjustu was still on the table.
ishfji chapter 18 . 8/17/2020
i cant stand sakura tbh..
she became a better person under tsunade, i understand but she really doesnt have the authority to get the story out of naruto. they may have been teammates once but it was only when they were genin and she was a total bitch to him, and she may have been a kid but no matter how u look at it naruto was the most hated person in the village and she just kept adding more insults on insults and hating on him. she acts like she was THERE for him but she wasnt.
SomewhatDark chapter 2 . 7/25/2020
I have no idea wtf is going on things are just being said and I feel this is a sequence so Ima just drop it
qalleesyawesome chapter 39 . 6/19/2020