Reviews for Nothing but Trouble
sharkey390 chapter 39 . 4/4/2020
This was so funny. Great story
SonofSet chapter 39 . 3/5/2020
This story was recently recommended in a group I am in so I decided to give it a read... Freaking awesome! That’s really all I have to say. Thoroughly enjoyed this and is highly recommended! I will now check out the rest of your stories in a fandom I am familiar with (never even heard of Evangelion til I looked at your profile so will probably skip those). Thanks for sharing your writing with us!
W01frunn3r chapter 39 . 1/17/2020
I decided on a whim to read this. It was by far the funniest thing I have ever read. It was a fast read but I had to stop a few times because I was laughing so hard. I loved it.
Kingkong101 chapter 33 . 12/17/2019
What is this retarded crap
smokeapound chapter 22 . 12/15/2019
so Naruto isn't Naruto ... done it was nice while it lasted.
Csw chapter 39 . 11/16/2019
Truthfully I have to say sir I've laughed through every single chapter of this story there are just two things I wish you'd done differently about the story one I wish you kind of hadn't technically killed off Naruto would have been a little bit better if you just had them fuse and had the personality you gave the nine-tailed fox be the new Naruto. That's just what I wish but to each author his own. Second thing which one made the story even better if had added sex scenes to it.
Verdauga chapter 14 . 11/15/2019
Absolutely absurdly fantastic.
Verdauga chapter 3 . 11/15/2019
I'm pretty sure I've seen 9, and it was incredible.
Verdauga chapter 1 . 11/15/2019
Amazing.
RinDrakaina chapter 39 . 10/9/2019
I love this story.
Otaku72 chapter 39 . 8/29/2019
Fucking. Masterpiece.
Pun not intended, but damn if it doesn't work.
Spidersauce chapter 4 . 8/28/2019
He sealed him and Naruto let him live?
Scary guy my ass. Fucking pussy is more like it.
Chyllen chapter 4 . 8/18/2019
Seems funny but you lost me with the seals it's BS
JukedSolid chapter 1 . 8/8/2019
I like to laugh. I try all kinds of humor. Unfortunately, I didn't laugh at all for this. Even Seth Rogan will occasionally create a situation that makes me laugh despite how unfunny I find that guy. I think your humor and his are probably similar, but it really isn't for me. You can be pretty sure I'm in the minority though, because it seems like your story about Ninja-Tortuga has quite a bit of traffic.
Jaymezians chapter 39 . 6/19/2019
Good story. I'll definitely remember it, but I can't say I'll give it a re-read. Good job.
2,354 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »