Reviews for Nothing but Trouble
jlnorris75 chapter 39 . 6/14/2019
This was a very good authors note too bad the story was so short
Jarodlikestowrit chapter 1 . 5/14/2019
SPOILERS FOR THE STORY BELOW

It was amazing, the fact that Naruto is actually dead and the Nine Tails is in him is completely new.

I clicked off when that was revealed, NOT because the story was bad, but because it's just not in my personal taste. For those who can get past that,

Then I must say it was an amazing story and I'm sure it was great from where I stopped.

So, yeah.
Guest chapter 39 . 4/9/2019
Thank you for having shared this awesomeness with the world.
halleberry1995 chapter 39 . 4/4/2019
BRILLIANT
samics chapter 15 . 2/23/2019
Strait is a channel joining two oceans. The one you mean is spelled STRAIGHT. It's misspelled in every single chapter so far.
Raefyn chapter 39 . 12/4/2018
This was a wild fucking ride and I loved every minute of it. Thanks very much.
Luciendar chapter 39 . 12/3/2018
I loved this twisted screwed up story. I mean, sucks to be Naruto, but hey, shit happens. It is amusing to read something written by someone who shares my twisted sense of humor.
Luciendar chapter 24 . 12/3/2018
I bet that wall will never be the same though. Stupid wall...standing there all cocky and shit. Just holding up the ceiling like a lazy ass...now i wanna hit the wall.
Luciendar chapter 14 . 12/3/2018
Congrats on the gray belt, but that was a while ago so congrats on whatever belt you're at. MCMAPs was one of the best parts of the corps.

Pretty sure you failed the hiv test though. No worries, there's always next time.
Luciendar chapter 3 . 12/3/2018
God thing it was Tuesday. All the angry drunks ate out on Monday. I mean...it's Monday, if that doesn't equal angry drinking then i don't know what does.
Eltari chapter 30 . 11/17/2018
You named her Kaori just so she could say “it’sa me, Kaori” didn’t you.
Sage Nameless chapter 39 . 9/17/2018
Dang this story is so amazing. I wasn't expecting much when I started reading but clicking on the link turned out to be one of the best decisions I've made all month
Mister Hide chapter 33 . 8/20/2018
What a cool and unique story! Your writing style was hilarious and awesomely fun to read! I hope you write one of two Naruto fics in the future!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/3/2018
No just no
LycoXTheTempGues chapter 39 . 4/13/2018
I love this story so much and I am sad it's over
2,354 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »