Reviews for The Woes and what Nots of Dating
CarolineNotCarolyn chapter 37 . 4/12/2010
Wow. An amazing ending to an amazing journey. I loved Jake's proposal, Leah's commentary on her new relationship with the Cullens (awesome, btw), her musings on Seth and Nessie, and the reality of her life now.

I have truly enjoyed this story, from beginning to end, because you wrote Leah, the Leah that we know and love, with the heart, courage, and self-exploration that SM denied to her. And you wrote with such humor, grace, love and heart that it made it a joy and pleasure to read.

Thank you for sharing your talents with us, as Leah fans and Blackwater fans alike. And I'm both, so this made me ecstatic. I would love more outtakes and a possible sequel (as you said, you have opened further doors about where to take this), and whatever you choose to write, whether about this storyline or others, I am looking forward to reading.

Bravo on a job well done. Excellent work and a fabulous story.

YoGurlB chapter 37 . 4/12/2010
I loved this story! You did a great job! :)
karisan chapter 37 . 4/12/2010
It was awesome. A brilliant ending...much better than Breaking Dawn and so I just want to thank you for giving Leah and Jake a decent ending.

Congratulations for this great story.

Take care

ZuXy.Q chapter 37 . 4/12/2010
The absolute highlight for me was Seths speech about jacob and because it was what I hadn-t read, i loved the cute little scene with sue seth leah and charlie and jake. i love your story so much, i really do. i can honestly say this is one of those fics that times goes by and you come back to read it. you really deserved winning that award. i can-t even say how much i love it and how much i enjoyed reading it on advanced, besides it feels great actually finish writting a fic. i hope you find a way out of your wb to write some sort of sequel and im looking forward to the outtakes
callmechloe chapter 37 . 4/12/2010
Perfect ending to an awesome story. Can't wait to read the outtakes and anything else you have in the works for this!
brankel1 chapter 30 . 4/12/2010
Love it coming.
MrsJasperHale23 chapter 37 . 4/12/2010
Jacobleah chapter 37 . 4/12/2010
At first I was disappointed that it was Sue and Charlie's wedding taking place instead of Leah and Jake's. But the way you wrote Jake's proposal was just perfect, including the really beautiful touches from Jake's erratically beating heart to Sarah's ring to Seth's hilarious yet oh so touching tribute to his mom and sister. As your Author's Note said, this was Leah's story and she grew throughout it - glad she was able to accept Charlie; realize that Bella was going to be part of her life; so much better for her to put her Emily bitterness behind; finally, she and Sam were able to come to a happy medium. Of course, she got lucky enough to have Jacob love her and go through burning hoops for her- his absolutely faith that she was the one was lovely- that confidence comes from bring Jacob Black. His proposal was enough to make me teary eyed- so sweet and adoring and loving it was - especially when he told her why he loved her and introduced her as the future Mrs. Jacob Black. Wow ! The perfect end to this story. Bravo ! I'll miss reading it so I'm glad you have possible outtakes.
hilja chapter 37 . 4/12/2010
That was such a perfect ending to a great story! I got teary-eyed and was grinning madly reading it, because it was so beautiful and typical Leah/Jacob. Thanks so much for a great read!
Little Girlie Wolf chapter 36 . 4/10/2010
made me emotional :D

great job

can't wait for the epilogue
ravenwhitlock33 chapter 36 . 4/10/2010
I really liked the conversation between Emily and Leah. A lot wasn't really surprising, but I liked the way everything was worded and the closure for Leah at the end.

In all, Leah was a fighting, going-to-get back on my feet victim of circumstances outside of her control.

I love the last part with Leah, Seth, and Jacob. hehe

Thanks and please let Leah and Jacob have a whole litter of pups...
x3kellancullen chapter 36 . 4/9/2010
awh Jacob & Leah forever !

Seth was the best character, hands down.

yay for Leah getting her own twisted fairytale ending

her story really is "Juliet Gets Dumped & Ends Up with Paris"

lol that would make her hate Bella even more

yay for Emily & Leah playing nice, bros before hoes & all that Jazz-per ;)
mysteree101 chapter 36 . 4/8/2010
Beautiful Work! I can't wait to look forward to ur other pieces!
Maybe Its You chapter 36 . 4/7/2010
aw. no its done. i luv luv luv this story. i hope leahs gonna have some babies the end
roxymari.28 chapter 36 . 4/7/2010
That was great writing, and honest to the point. I love how you made it about Leah being happy with her still be independent as ever. :)
969 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »