Reviews for The Woes and what Nots of Dating
Time Watchers chapter 11 . 10/1/2012
I hate Sam, he is too selfish and jus will not let Leah go
bla338 chapter 40 . 6/24/2012
Oh gawsh.

Let me just say that I never really have been one for Leah and Jacob fanfics. As much as I love the pairing, I never found a story that actually WORKED for me, and your story just blew my mind. With every single chapter, I fell more and more in love with it. The way you portrayed the characters were so... correct. I could close my eyes and seeing each character honestly behaving that way, and even when Seth had his OOC moments, they still seemed like Seth.

Your story is fluffing ah-mazing and good job!

_

B
Staceii chapter 3 . 4/5/2012
lol love when leah says "Say sorry and I'll kick you in the face"
MaxiMillion77 chapter 27 . 2/21/2012
*** But we don't have much time to think about it, because two seconds later, Sue walks through the door arms full of groceries. She looks over at us with our scared as fuck expressions and asks us to help her bring the rest in.

It's only after she tells us to grab the other bags does she realize how quite her house is.

"Is your sister out?" She asks Seth.

Seth has never been a good liar. His goes bug eyed and tongue twisted, and today's no exception. He doesn't know where Leah is either.

"Uhh…I don't know. Jake was here…" He lets his last words trail.

Sue knows what it means when anyone says that Jacob and Leah have been in the same room….chaos.

"Oh." She muses. She smiles a little, then goes back to questioning, "So where are they?"

"I don't know!" Seth grumbles, "One minute their screaming at each other and the next it's quite. Maybe they've finally killed each other, and we'll walk outside to a mass murder scene."

It's Sue's turn to go bug eyed. I don't think she's really comprehended that that just came out of Seth's mouth. And I've got 10 that says Seth hasn't even realized that he's said that out loud.

But Sue's always been quick on her feet, maybe that's who Leah gets it from, and she swats Seth on his head.

"Ouch!" He gasps. "What was that for?"

"That was a terrible thing for you to say Seth Clearwater. Now you better go and find your sister, and pray that she hasn't been brutally murdered, or that she hasn't murdered Jacob. She cannot be Alpha, you hear me?"

And I want to laugh at this, but I hold it back, because if I've learned anything from the Clearwater's it's that you should never laugh when they're being serious, and Sue's dead serious on the fact that her daughter cannot be in charge.

I think she probably knows that within the first couple of minutes that Leah is Alpha she will kill Sam.

*** Awesome chapter! Awesome!
MaxiMillion77 chapter 12 . 2/21/2012
YYYAAAAAAAAYYYYY!
CaliAndersen chapter 40 . 2/21/2012
love this story :D your doing a great job :D please update soon :)
MaxiMillion77 chapter 11 . 2/17/2012
Jacob passing around the room and glancing at the clock every ten minutes was soooo adorable!
Nadia26 chapter 40 . 12/17/2011
Great story!
AngelisaBlack chapter 4 . 10/16/2011
Nice to see Leah having fun with a new guy. Even better to see that Jake is getting closer to her.
AngelisaBlack chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I like! I like!

Hot
ABarbieStory chapter 38 . 7/12/2011
ABarbieStory chapter 37 . 7/12/2011
ABarbieStory chapter 15 . 7/11/2011
ABarbieStory chapter 14 . 7/11/2011
I keep coming back and forth with this story and doing RL stuff lol

Great chapter I'm glad leah let go at the end and it makes sense that she did with her mom!
ABarbieStory chapter 11 . 7/11/2011
ok so I skipped this chapter because it was sam but decided that i liked your work and it wasn't fair to skip something you worked hard on.

I loved this chapter. Sam is a selfish jerk but you wrote his very well.
969 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »