Reviews for The Woes and what Nots of Dating
Tara Maria chapter 40 . 5/28/2011
Love this story. Its one of my favs. So happy Leah and Jake ended up together.
Future Writer Girl chapter 6 . 12/28/2010
alright, so you think we canadiens don't care about our country? we do and i like the story but that a little mean don't ya think?

~FRG?
Grammar Nut chapter 27 . 12/24/2010
Hi,

I've been enjoying your story for the most part (currently reading it in one sitting). I just thought I might mention the fact that you spell the word "quiet" incorrectly several times in this chapter ("quiet" and "quite" are commonly confused). Whatever makes us better writers, right? Happy Holidays!
iminthemiserybusiness chapter 40 . 9/13/2010
Hey x I read this story ages before I had an account and was somewhat obsessed with it! Anyway I found it a couple of hours ago (between then and now I've reread the whole thing!) and thought I'd congratulate you :) So, awesome fic, well done! You can really write Leah and the pack perfectly and hilariously xox
Geeky godess chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
i loved this story
a single white rose chapter 37 . 8/19/2010
I'm so glad Leah finally got her happy ending.
Ms Monster chapter 13 . 7/29/2010
His lips are on mine, and my fingers have knotted themselves in his hair, and we're pulling each other closer than I ever thought possible and we're kissing, his lips so firm against mine, his tongue is in my mouth, and then mine in his mouth, and his tongue isn't doing that darting thing, it's just their mixing nicely with mine.

His hands are on my back, and I'm pushing my body up against his. The way he's kissing me I'm surprised I'm even still standing up, I don't remember the last time I kissed someone this way, and god I've never felt so wanted in my entire life.

Then my brain turns back on and I realize that Jacob Black is kissing me.

But that's not even the worse part…I like it and I don't want it to end so I pour everything I'm feeling into kissing him because I know once my senses come back I'll stop, or he'll stop, either way this will stop, and I know that a part of me doesn't want it to.

And on cue my senses come back to me and I'm shoving him away.

But he doesn't go far, and I can hear him breathing heavily, or is it me that can't seem to catch my breath?

And I can smell him, and he smells so good, his skin and his hair, and I can taste him in the air. My lips are swollen, I'm not sure if it's because of the way I was kissing him, or if its because of the way he was kissing me, but I'm licking my lips and I hear Jacob breathing and he's kissing me again just as hard…and god does it feel nice.

it was absolutely FANTASTIC! I LOVE IT! :D this is like the 5th time I;m reading it and it's I can;t stop readin! i love it! love it! love it!
RaineBabby chapter 37 . 7/29/2010
I ADORE yur whole story; only 1 other fan fic as brought e to tears in the way that its written so i thankk youu for beingg an incredible writer & hope you embark on doing something proffesioally. Best of luckk

Raine
rainee chapter 6 . 7/27/2010
cool chapterr;; i gett the initials but TLA?
198hellogoodbye chapter 11 . 7/26/2010
I know you already finished the story but I want to tell how wonderful this chapter is that you have done a great job so far hopefully that is true for the rest of the story :o)
soflaa chapter 30 . 7/25/2010
haha yesss! im down here in fort lauderdale and last winter was...intensee!
Guest chapter 26 . 7/23/2010
mmk so dont get me wrong! i friggen love this story! but its sooo damn longg! like i dont even want to finish it! im like skimming and just trying to finish the damn thing! i mean its a REALLY good story and all but...its so long. 3
teetaa chapter 16 . 7/23/2010
hehe ohhh how ironic its not 3:20 where i am! haha but yea your story rocks thatt! its really good! 3
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 40 . 7/21/2010
LOVED it! :) Awesome work! Very nicely written :D
Chick chapter 27 . 7/7/2010
Just thought you'd like to know, your spelling of quiet was wrong, you wrote quite. Good chapter though. This has to be the longest JacobLeah story I've seen very good job!
964 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »