Reviews for Neyla's Innocence
Lordriochi chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
As much as Neyla was a backstabber, I can't help but feel sorry for her. Betrayal is the only thing she trusts
SketchyxNinja chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I'm back! Although, I should have reviewed this back when I favorited this story because it was only one chapter. Although i don't see why you didn't combine two stories explaining how she acquired her innocence.

But I like how you started this. Overall I think that making Neyla a good guy was very different from what other authors did. Or plan to do *cough, cough* Me. Neyla's past was never revealed so I think that making her possessed by Clockwerk was really effective. And I'm glad that they gave her a second chance.

I remember reading UC and I thought who the f*ck is Wilson? And then I went to this story, and I was like oh...

Which reminds me I will go back and review every chapter. Just because I'm a nice guy :)
vesago chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
I gotta say I like this story
simpsonman956 chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
wow. This is actually a pretty epic story! With just one chapter I didnt know what to expect, but this is really good! I've decided to read all these stories so that I can understand your UC stories better, and this is a good start for me! Good job
Plazmatik chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
DUDE! I gotta say after all teh Sly stuff I've been readin over the past few days, I may revive a dead story of mine. Thanks! Good story too!

SaberFox0324
ravioli-jo chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Poor Neyla. Her parents abandoning her, the stupid red smoke, the dumb eyeball. Poor girl.

**ravioli-jo**
Jammin Jabala chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Great fic, this really makes it sound like Neyla was innocent the whole time.