Reviews for The Way I Loved You
analiceinwonderland chapter 2 . 9/25/2010
Hi

I've just found this story, is amazing really, a little sad buy I would love to read more :D

You're very talented congrats!
heart496 chapter 2 . 4/25/2009
I absolutely love this story so far! Please update soon!
In love with a Crooked Smile chapter 2 . 4/21/2009
OMG!

Please finish ths story. I love it and can't wait for an ending, no matter if they get together again or not...though I hope they do.

Keep up the great work.
edwardandbellabelong2gether chapter 2 . 4/21/2009
LOVE it so far! I hope there is going to be more?
jcara chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
It was really good, but really sad!

BTW being a New Yorker, I thought you should know that it's Bleecker St, not Bleeker St :-) Just an FYI
newsensation chapter 2 . 4/21/2009
loves it xD
pavlovsbell11 chapter 2 . 4/21/2009
So Edward, in his own POV, seems less fucked up. Was he only being an ass because he was so unsure about her? Because he was afraid of losing her? That'd be interesting, but it would also mean that they couldn't possibly get together again, because he would just get jealous again. So.. there's a dead end for ya. I really like this though.:)
pavlovsbell11 chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
I really love this as a one-shot, but if you think you could continue it, that would be awesome too. I have a thing for emotional, fucked up, passionate Edward (well, I have a thing for those people in general, I'm weird like that) so I really like this. I loved the memories she had while comparing him to Jacob. That break-up nearly broke my heart and you did it perfectly. Him crying, promising to be better, her crying as well. Beautiful.:)
stingray2185 chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
I like this take on the Bella and Edward characters. Somethimes in the whole vampire story as we are reading or watching the movies we forget about the romance becuase we were holding our breathe to see if edward will change her.
legallyblondex chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
first i'd like to mention that this is my FAVORITE song at the moment. & i really think you should continue it. this would make such a great story.
Avery-13 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
i love it please consider making it into a story
Ameryll Cullen chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
I hope you will continue it, i love this story!
ilovekylegallner chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
i really liked this, although i think you should continue it.
InLoveWithEC chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
I liked it.
beavoicenotanecho chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
super sad, but i think you should continue this make it into a story.