Reviews for Firewhiskey with Great Uncle Algie
Ruby Meadowes chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
I loved it! I usedto really hate uncle Algie, but this made me see him in a whole new light, although it's fanfiction!
Angelfirenze chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Wow. This is an amazing look at a relationship that still haunts me when I think about it. Neville's family doing and telling him all these horrible things and covering it up by saying they were just trying to bring out his magic - only to be juxtaposed against horror that the man who destroyed his life and those of his parents was anywhere near him.

Algie infuriates me but you've brought wonderful color illustration to his character. Bravo.
chocoluvr chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Good story with Neville's Uncle Algie making him feel better about being tricked by Barty Crouch Jr. impersonating Moody. Its ironic how Algie is worried about what Augusta would think about getting her kitchen table dirty, while he's giving Nevile firewhiskey. Algie later on may take Frank and Alice with him in order to get him to safety in another country like America or Canada. They may get to meet Ginny's dad since he can drive a car and probaly a van, though he would want to play with the wheelchair ramp on the van, Frank's wheelchair and if they charter a private jet Arthur would even bother the airplane pilot by asking questions on how the airplane stays up in the air.
eleroo02 chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Poor Neville...great story though; very well written. And a look into the mysterious Uncle Algie!
NLaddict chapter 1 . 4/18/2009