Reviews for Over the Rainbow
globalfabianyah chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
My name is fabian ,i saw your profile today and became intrested i will like you to email ()me in my inbox so that i will tell you about my self have a nice day yous Erina also write me with my email address so i can send you my photo,s because am not alway,s on (site) ()
Deus Ex Sub Ubi chapter 2 . 11/19/2013
"The pair of vampires walked down the street - singing doo wah diddy diddy dum diddy doo."

I'm a call center employee. I have way too much time on my hands today.

Thanks for writing awesome stuff.
Hammerchuckery chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Da-dun dun Da-dun.

Da-dun dun Da-dun.

Da-dun dun Da-dun...Can't help myself. Damn good. 09' D:
zTiamaTz chapter 6 . 6/17/2010
I'm hoping you can start updating this again soon. It's a great story.
middream06 chapter 6 . 12/21/2009
great story so far- look foward to be reading more
Cylon One chapter 6 . 12/1/2009
Everything so far is as awesome as the Salvation movie.

And as awesome as a good Buffy episode.

Well written and well told.

Please keep up the good work.
addicted2text chapter 6 . 9/14/2009

Was not expecting to see Tim get it in this chapter. Glad to see Faith worming her way into the thick of things, hoping that doesn't blow up too deeply in everyone's faces. Can't help but wonder if Adam is going to end up being the big bad behind everything somehow... Or maybe Molech from the internet debacle?

Thanks for the update!
Theo chapter 6 . 9/14/2009
Wow, pretty much an action-filled chapter! The story's progressed well, and some of the developments definitely surprised me - I wasn't expecting Tim to die, even though I figured his dad was gonna get killed after the whole denial attitude earlier in the chapter. So the bad guys have won this round? Or is Xander going to triumph with Čapek at Cal. Sci.? And as for Faith, if only Xander knew what she had gotten up to in the previous timeline... :) Still, I'm sure it's all going to turn out different here, especially when the time of "The Zepo" comes and the Sisterhood of Jhe shows up. You get the feeling Xander, Burke and Faith will make demon gatorade out of them! I hope we see more soon.
pcody chapter 6 . 9/14/2009
Ch6 Typo

Must want to "bunch" through

should be

Idle Scholar chapter 5 . 7/19/2009
Just finished reading the whole thing. Thoroughly enjoyed the story. You've got a good sense of characterization going on there and the nods to the various films and series are well though out. It’ll be interesting to see how you mix the two storylines and I’ll be eagerly awaiting the next update.
Gogolu chapter 5 . 7/11/2009
alokin chapter 5 . 6/28/2009
BtVS and Terminator ...

To make it work out this good ... youre amazing !
pax-draconix chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
I always found that strange. Nothing dead can go through the portal, yet the T series, which were basically weapons, could. What was up with that?
Aaron W chapter 5 . 6/5/2009
This is a great fic. I saw Terminator: Salvation a few days ago, and I liked it, I guess I got into the characters, especially Marcus and Blair. John was cool too. Now Xander is now in this messy war. it's going to be interesting how his solder memories helped out when he joined the resistance from the beginning and the war added on what he had.

I'm not surprised that the Scoobies found him. Of course Buffy, Willow just don't get how much he's done, how much he fought, and how many solders he lost. It's not going to be pretty to see what he fought especially the terminator that's after them and the mission he has to do. Looks like Faith's along for the ride whether Xander likes it or not, and the scoobies stubborn as they are will do the same. it's not going to end well.

When Xander said who he was fighting for, I couldn't help but reminded of the motto of the Rangers from Babylon 5: "We live for the one, we die for the one" considering Xander is a self confessed Babylon 5 fan I find it ironic what he said to the scoobies who he would fight and die for.

Speaking of Marcus, I wonder how Xander reacted to him. Considering he's one of John's successful solders he might hate Marcus, but being sunnydale born and bred he might give Marcus the benefit of the doubt, and considering his "relationship" with Blair it will be interesting when they meet.

Love to see what happens next and when the scoobies meet the terminator, keep it up
MrKlortho chapter 5 . 6/3/2009
This story continues to amaze. I call it "schockingly good", and I promise, that's a compliment. So far, you have melded two separate universes better than I could imagine. Good for you.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »