Reviews for Dancing
edwardplusbella620 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
I really liked how you put in Paradise Lost for this Chapter ) I didn't like the book at all...lol...but I had to read it for my AP English class so I practically have every line memorized. Really good. Happy Writing )
knowsgoodreads chapter 2 . 1/9/2010
Really very wonderful,sweet and calming.I admire the way you didn't feel the need to add so much as to passionate kisses,and had a very graceful way to approach Esme and Carlisle's relationship.

LOVED IT!
PODGE chapter 2 . 11/14/2009
THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL!
mzboredasalways chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
i loved it
Tetiani chapter 2 . 9/13/2009
Aw. I do love those two. Even just random snippets into the past and their lives is lovely. I love how you portray Esme at sixteen. And again, down the road, trying to relive that memory. Finished the second 'one shot' and gave a happy little sigh. Well written Carlisle/Esme is such a gift. If you were to feel the need to, say, write more of them... *grins*
FOREVERBOOKWORM322 chapter 2 . 9/11/2009
that...was...just...beautifuly overwelming...i LOVED it!
StormDragonfly chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
I really enjoyed this pair of one-shots. I think that your story was very tight and well written. Thank you for providing an untold gem.
hansbmd chapter 2 . 8/11/2009
Aww! That was so cute! I loved the first chapter and now I love this one! Carlisle and Esme are so good together, they're my second favorite couple in the Twilight saga, second only to Alice and Jasper. I can't wait to read more of your stuff and thanks for the message you sent about Celtic Thunder. They're awesome!
IAmInMyOwnLittleWorld chapter 2 . 8/11/2009
Cute :D
write321forever chapter 2 . 8/11/2009
I loved this chapter!
Lillz chapter 2 . 8/11/2009
lovely story :) they are a very sweet couple. sorry to all the Edwatd-Bella fans, but Carlisle and Esme are my favourites :)

ta!
InsideYourDreams24 chapter 2 . 8/11/2009
This is an AMAZING story! It's incredibly sweet and shows the relationship between Carlisle and Esme a lot more D

You're an awesome writer! Please write more ;)
IAmInMyOwnLittleWorld chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Aw, so cute :D!
hansbmd chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
This was the best Carlisle and Esme story I've ever read! That was so cute, so romantic. Her reading Paradise Lost, him taking her out on a midnight stroll, them dancing. It's all so perfect! I almost wish he didn't have to go to Chicago so he could stay there with Esme, but you're right, going to Chicago is how he finds Edward. Wonderful story! Absolutely wonderful!
His Half Blood Princess chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
This was incredible! I've always wondered about Carlisle and Esme, and think that they don't get enough recognition for being the wonderful characters they are! Well done!
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »