Reviews for Whispers in the Dark
Moka-girl chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
This is the kind of thing I like- DISTURBING!
shiai10 chapter 5 . 1/6/2010
so we meet misa so is she important or just thrown in there? as always good chap. until next time
shiai10 chapter 4 . 12/5/2009
wow another interesting chapter. cant wait for next. Light goin after those soulless women should be interesting
EdenAthene chapter 3 . 9/12/2009
i just read the 3 chapters that are up, certainly caught my attention and left me wandering - are all the questions that you are raising going to be answered?

i certainly hope that you finish this story, i am enjoying it and am also enjoying the fun of trying to work out which piece fits where.

dont make fun of the grammar nazi, bad grammar can ruin the flow and rythm of the words. that is: your writing style has a lyricism that i am enjoying; if your grammar is bad it disturbs and causes a pause in the music - like a scratched cd. so let the grammar nazi be a total bitch, as long as it does not interfere with the rythm. (ok advice is finished back to the nice things)

thanks! i will definitely keep an eye on this story and continue reading. it looks like it might be a long one, the best ones always are.
shiai10 chapter 2 . 9/2/2009
o holy crap this sounds interesting what horrific things did light to I wanna noe o plz tell me Light being evil is so sexy oh plz update soon I wanna know what he did tell me tellm me plz! Cant wait for more! Ah! Evil Light! So sexy!
Sheepba chapter 2 . 8/25/2009
your writing style is beautiful, keep it up :]
Quutamo chapter 2 . 7/31/2009
I'm totally confused, but I love it. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Matthew Regent chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Nicely done, taking Light's dream of being a god and turning it inot his own personal hell. I hope there's more like this!
simply anonymous chapter 1 . 4/19/2009