Reviews for And Now For Something Completely Different
claudiapriscus chapter 8 . 9/7/2009
Please tell me you're going to continue this at some point. It's wonderful.
suz mc chapter 8 . 7/5/2009
Okay, you left me hanging here! What happens during the fire? You're not going to off that baby, are you? YIKES! That would just destroy the boy.

I dearly love that you've got Dean being the Dean he would have been back then. Super job.
suz mc chapter 7 . 7/5/2009
Oh, Dean...bow wow wow :-)
suz mc chapter 4 . 7/5/2009
I totally remember those screaming baby days...
suz mc chapter 3 . 7/5/2009
Oh, my heart was just twisted for all of them. I understand the desperation for a baby that the couple in the story felt. Took years of fertility treatments to get our first baby girl - luckily, that unplugged the plumbing and 2 more came later. :-) But, Dean is Dean and I agree with John's observation that he is basically a family man.

Great stuff
suz mc chapter 2 . 7/5/2009
Dang, ch 2 as wonderful and ch 1
suz mc chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Holy crap! I'm so glad you told me about this, sugar. You have Dean exactly the way he would be at that age, at that point in the character development on the show. Love it!
CIFan812 chapter 8 . 7/3/2009
Another excellent chapter. I really love this story and I love little Mary. Sam's reactions to Dean not telling him about Mary, and Dean's reaction to Sam's anger are all so in character for them. Great work.

Zatnikatel chapter 8 . 6/28/2009
I have said it before and will say so again: I cannot believe you don’t have kids dude because your insight into the whole baby deal is just awesome.

I love how you give Ella a personality so she isn’t just another one of Dean’s empties, and I love how you have her observing Dean and John and also going beyond the fact that Dean is hotter than Hell to have her think on how sad it is that he’s alone with a baby to care for. And she’s so damn sensible! And she stands up to John! I’ll be sorry to see the back of her: she’s one smart cookie.

Love Dean’s terror at the thought of being caught in the act by his dad! We never stop being kids in that situation!

‘“put Mary down and stop using her as a goddamned human shield!”‘ LOL!

‘…the years of separation had put some distance between them, and in the interim Dean had learned some new signs, some new expressions, and Sam hadn’t been around to learn how to translate.’

That’s lovely. I had almost forgotten there was ‘real time’ in this story so coming back to Sam and Dean in the now was a jolt. And I love Sam’s jealousy about his brother not confiding in him… it stands as proof that they were once so incredibly close but also speaks really clearly of how Sam’s choosing to leave chipped away at that closeness between them. They had shared everything – but not this.

Love how you juxtapose wild Dean with Dean as a dad to Sam: it’s nice to see Sam acknowledge just how much Dean gave up for him…

ukfan101 chapter 8 . 6/28/2009
this chapter had it, LOL funny (scene with the girl, Dean and his Dad) and sadness when Dean had to leave Mary...great job...loved that Dean finally got to tell Sam off...hopefully this will get Sam off his highhorse about Dean not telling him about Mary...
adder574 chapter 8 . 6/28/2009
I like this chapter. I laughed at Mary's potty training attempt. I liked Sam's reflections on his brother. I'm looking forward to the next update.
unicornofrainbow chapter 8 . 6/28/2009
“So she was trying to...” Sam said vaguely, waving a hand in the general direction of his crotch. “Use the bathroom like you and Dad...?”

Dean nodded.

“Girls donn habba pee tandenup,” Mary explained to her uncle Sam, a lesson she had unfortunately learned too late. “Girls donn habba peepee but I habba bagina.”

oww I laughed so hard it was the cutest thing. poor Mary. in this story Dean is so lovable *day dreaming* ehem yeah anyways ) gotta love this story. oh and Sammy as a girl brilliant. update soon please. by the way thanks for long chapter
seisy chapter 8 . 6/27/2009
i must be psychically attuned to this story or something, because I always seem to check it on the days it updates. I was very happy to see a new chapter up...this story always brings a smile to my face, and this kind of story isn't normally my cup of tea. But here I am, melting into a big pile of goo anyway.
annie200 chapter 8 . 6/27/2009
This was awesome! Quite apart from the cuteness of Mary, and i generally don't g for babies in fics, i loved Sam's reflections on his brother and how selfless and responsible he had always been when they were growing up.

Sam's little jealous hissy-fit rang true as well, and Dean's response, a mix of anger and hurt was just what i imagine it would have been.

so frightened that something bad is going to happen to Mary as well as Jess, but hoping you wouldn't be that cruel!
masondixon chapter 8 . 6/27/2009
So glad to have this story back. I was going to email you about this one and "Reality Check" to see when they were returning so I was thrilled to get this new chapter.

And the way it began and ended were so vividly different sides of Dean. From the "fine piece of ass" in bed with that lucky waitress to the caring Daddy kissing his little girl goodbye at the end. So well written and appealing. Both such lucky females- the waitress and the baby :)

Thanks for bringing this back. I look forward to chapter 9 and many more chapters to follow. Thank You.
96 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »