Reviews for And Now For Something Completely Different
deangirl1 chapter 8 . 6/27/2009
It was GREAT to see an update! I loved the story of Dean and Ella... and John! LOL! And poor Mary's abortive attempt at potty training herself... I'm terrified for what's coming next though... Hoping that Mary is going to be safe - I can only imagine what having anything happen to her is going to do to Dean...
primadonna cat chapter 3 . 6/27/2009
This chapter tore at me hard. God I cried! And I don't cry easily.

However, I can see Dean and John going through all of this. It is so normal to be confronted with this situation and then have to decide, and to have it eat you to pieces.

Dean was great here and John made sense.
primadonna cat chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
ok! Let's face it! Dean needs to be a dad...he would be...awesome! I loved this chapter! Perfect in every way. :)
CriesofCapricorn chapter 7 . 6/16/2009
Well-written! Keep up the good work!
Zatnikatel chapter 7 . 5/20/2009
Dude! I love, love, love your realistic portrayal of just how utterly vile babies can be, and Dean’s desperation comes across as so real! It is a wonderful portrayal of this tough, bloodthirsty hunter being totally kneecapped by something as simple as a newborn baby and how a lifetime of facing the worst Hell can throw at him is no match.

‘If he didn’t get out of this car soon he was going to lose his fucking mind.’

God, been there-done that.

‘It all came out in a rush, his guilt and his fears and his feelings of helplessness strangling his voice and making it sound frighteningly and embarrassingly warbly. Dean could feel his fucking lip and chin quivering, too, which was just perfect. It was official. Being a single dad had officially turned him into a chick…

“I’m just so tired.” It was barely even a whisper, and he hadn’t even meant to say it. It was like his soul had cried it out and not his mouth…’

That is just gorgeous…

The sex is hilarious! His desperation for it, what a riot.

‘His appetite was insatiable, his stamina remarkable, his recovery time damned-well commendable.’ Swoons… I kept thinking the baby would wake up. Mine always did! ;-)

Underpinning it all is Softie!Dean… despite his upbringing and experiences, and his abandonment issues, he still retains this capacity to love and care – what a doll. Really makes you wonder what he could have been if his life had been different.
WP chapter 7 . 5/19/2009
Woohoo, go Dean! : P

-WP
ukfan101 chapter 7 . 5/19/2009
glad that Dean was able to have some fun with the opposite sex. I laughed along with Dean's thoughts about having sex with a baby nearby...it is a weird thing to do! :- )
deangirl1 chapter 7 . 5/19/2009
OMG! I LOVED this chapter from start to, oh so satsifying, finish! I was just thinking the other day that you hadn't posted in a while and I was worried you might have lost steam - but I see that you were simply building up the steam! I loved it all: Dean questioning John - and worrying about it, only to be proven right - and of course, he wouldn't be Dean if he didn't feel guilty about waiting as long as he did... Dean being so exhausted that he was an emotional and physical wreck... and BOBBY! Always love me some Bobby... loved the home remedy book (and I knew about the hair dryer trick...). And finally, poor Dean being able to get some! Glad he found a nice hot, athletic waitress to help him out! Can't wait for the next chap...
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 7 . 5/19/2009
Wow. Awesome chapter!
masondixon chapter 7 . 5/19/2009
This was an Excellent chapter! I am so glad this story is back. It is so enjoyable to read about Dean as a young Dad with no killings or hauntings or demons...just a darling little girl with an ear infection and a delightfully handsome Daddy.

"It was official. Being a single dad had officially turned him into a chick." Not by the end of the chapter it hadn't!

It is a delight to read your story and I hope you are able to update again soon. Thank You.
happycabbage75 chapter 7 . 5/19/2009
Ha! Pretty sure that's what got Dean into this situation in the first place!

But Dean passing out in the doorway, and the anger with himself for almost ignoring Mary's illness? Awesome.
adder574 chapter 7 . 5/19/2009
I'm glad that Dean followed his instincts and took Mary to the doctor. I wonder if John's going to catch Dean. Great update and I can't wait for the next chapter.
x0lovelyyyx0 chapter 7 . 5/18/2009
LOVE it! )

haha LOVE the single!daddy!Dean lovin'! ;]
x0lovelyyyx0 chapter 6 . 5/18/2009
I love this! update soon? :]
adder574 chapter 6 . 5/16/2009
Great chapter. I really liked Mary waking Dean up. That was cute. I'm worried about Dean leaving her with Jess, especially if Sam in having the nightmares. I can't wait to read more, especially Mary turning John into Gumpy.
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »