Reviews for And Now For Something Completely Different
adder574 chapter 6 . 5/16/2009
Great chapter. I really liked Mary waking Dean up. That was cute. I'm worried about Dean leaving her with Jess, especially if Sam in having the nightmares. I can't wait to read more, especially Mary turning John into Gumpy.
Zatnikatel chapter 6 . 5/6/2009
“I guess that means Mary’s destined to be a slut then,” Sam joked...

Oh no he didn't! Face hits keyboard.

Love the whole kid waking Dean section. I get hauled out of bead every weekend at 6am to wipe my son's butt so it really struck a chord.

I'm really interested in how closely you follow canon with this now they're off to look for John! Tho am tad scared about this in view of babysitting:

'Dreams of fire and blood and golden hair burning white and red in swirling tendrils of flame and ash.'

;-)
ukfan101 chapter 6 . 5/6/2009
I hope that Mary isn't the only reason why Sam doesn't think he can "cut his brother out of his life like as he'd done before" I hope that it is also because he missed his brother as well. loved the scene of how Mary woke up Dean...when my kids were the same age as mary is they used to poke me in the eye like that as well! good update
deangirl1 chapter 6 . 5/6/2009
OMG! Dean CAN'T leave Mary with Jess! If Dean loses Mary, that would kill him! And we know what's going to happen to Jess! Sam's already having the dreams! EKK! Still loving daddy!Dean. Can't wait for more of his backstory too...
doyouqueue chapter 6 . 5/5/2009
it hurt a little hearing sam say all those things about Dean. he truly can be such an ass.

:( jess is going to die isnt she...

ah well...
happycabbage75 chapter 6 . 5/5/2009
I went from cringing at Sam sticking his foot in it, to giggling at Mary poking poor Dean in the eye. Great chapter.
Gett chapter 6 . 5/4/2009
Hey I love your story - very funny and very sad - keep up the good work
masondixon chapter 6 . 5/4/2009
Another very good chapter. Loved Dean and Mary in the bed and in the tub and, even more so, Dean putting his screaming 2-year-old to bed. That one is all too familar to me :) You're doing a great job and I happily await chapter 7. Thank You.
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 6 . 5/4/2009
Well, this was great, even though Sam REALLY put his foot in it a few times - *tsks* Silly man.

Great, awesome, and very cool!
ukfan101 chapter 5 . 5/4/2009
Ah the image of Dean running being a stroller is pretty impressive...and the last line was very very true! good update
CIFan812 chapter 5 . 5/2/2009
I never finished reading all the previous chapters until today because I got distracted in the middle of the second. This is such a wonderful story, and it feels real to me. I can completely see all three Winchesters reacting like this. And Dean with a child would be absolutely adorable.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

-Angie
unicornofrainbow chapter 5 . 5/2/2009
I am officially in love with your story and it goes directly to my fav stories list. I love the way John teases Dean it is very fatherly of him ) he has the right motive and he cares about them so I am ok with not allowing Dean getting laid )

Dean ohh Dean how can someone be more perfect every passing day. if he were a real person ... *lots and lots of dangerous thought )*

I think we need Sam-baby-Jess bonding time. dont forget Jess she is cool keep her dont kill her of please )) anyways I think I should stop now. Thank you for you amazing story, keep up the awesome work.
masondixon chapter 5 . 5/2/2009
I do so love this story. And reading Dean's early parenthood adventures really does bring back so many memories for me and makes me smile even wider viewing them from a man's point of view (especially from Dean Winchester). My husband has always handled all the many aspects of raising a child but looking at everything from a male point of view really does make every little thing a little bit different.

You are doing an excellent job (as always) and it really is nice to read a story that has no actual supernatural horror in it (as of now!) and still get to enjoy Dean from a completely different angle. I look forward to your next update. Thank You.
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 5 . 5/1/2009
This is SUCH a great story!

This chapter just charmed me down to my toes.
Gayeld chapter 5 . 5/1/2009
“Yeah,” he admitted. “I’m so screwed when she starts talking.”

*snort* I don't know if you've noticed it or not, Dean, but you're already screwed. *g*
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »