Reviews for And Now For Something Completely Different
masondixon chapter 2 . 4/21/2009
A beautifully written chapter and I loved the last line. Your chapters are always like mini-stories and they are so disappointing when they end. I envy readers who come upon your stories after they are complete and can just read them right through and soak them all in at once. I know I could just wait until the story is complete and then read it but, no, really I couldn't. I don't have the willpower to wait and, truthfully, I don't want to have it. Each chapter is such a delight. I wait patiently (sort of) for the next one. Thank You.
Zerestor chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Too cute!
seisy chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
This was so wonderful, I don't even care about the other WIPs I'm watching. Gah. If you don't continue this, I may just die.
masondixon chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
So GLAD to have a new story from you. And, as always, it is so wonderfully written and so clearly shows the character through yet another creative set of eyes.

The Halloween party, Sam's LSAT scores, Dean's certainty that Jessica is so out of Sam's league; John is missing.

Taking vital ingredients from the pilot and mixing it with your own creative spices and fillers and- yep- producing another original, satisfying and filling story for all of your lucky readers to devour.

I am getting very hungry. I look forward to your next chapter.

Thank You.
doyouqueue chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
gumpy? Lol! loved it!
Justme chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Nice story so far. I too like the idea of Dean as a dad. I think that he would be a good father - despite being a big kid himself. And a little girl. That only makes it sweeter. Can't wait for an update!.
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7