Reviews for A Murder at Midevening
a.brief.dalliance chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Possessive!sebastion is awesome! I think this is my favourite instalment yet!
Eien-Kiseki chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Lol, i roflmao at your depiction of Grell's personality xD It was so dead on i could almost imagine him wiggling in such a manner hahahahaha. XD Sebastian's response is exactly as i expected too. This is why i could never understand how some people could stand to pair Grell and Sebastican together Its impossible to feint disgust, and you can't fall in love with someone ur disgusted at x.x Anyways o Another great one-shot D Things are coming to a conclusion if Sebastian is killing the ppl from 10 years ago O I'm so excited o
anon azure chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
wow Sebastian is possesive

why didn't the creators of the

anime version, have your brilliant mind!
lynthia phantomhive chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Totally awesome!

Yes, I thought that Grell was absolutely IC. and the little bits of possessiveness over ceil made me shiver...ooh i cannot wait to read the next part. amazing as always...
Trapped-in-your-asylum chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
I love it!
herwig13 chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Hi again!

I was absent for a while due to ... real life (exams, exams and more exams), and you already managed to post not one, but two more stories in the series... woohoo! XD

You know, you really write great Kuroshitsuji fiction! I probably said that before, but I really like your style, and I think you're doing a very good job with the characters - they never feel ooc (well, beside that slight ooc-ness which is inevitable because this is fan fiction, but you know what I mean).

I liked how you described the relationship (or better to say, the lack of one) between Ciel and Elizabeth in 'An Interlude at Midafternoon' (um, yes, this is my joint review for both Interlude and Murder..XD) - for me, it would be completely unbelievable to see Ciel actually acting like they were married - among other things, I don't think he would ever have sex with Elizabeth. I can imagine Elizabeth really believing that, after their wedding, Ciel would become 'warmer', and would pay more attention to her etc. The scene where Ciel told her 'love was never a factor for me' was really very well written - you know, realistic.

As for 'Murder...', I was quite glad to see a Sebastian-centric chapter. People often forget what Sebastian *really* is - a demon, demon who enjoys killing people after all, and is no stranger to pain and suffering.

(Well, he is also one hot butler too, but I'm digressing now... XD)

Oh yeah, you asked about joining all the one-shots in a single story... personally, it makes no difference for me, but I think it might be a good idea simply because it's more convenient to have this related stories in one place. But, like I said, it works fine just like this too!

Okies, I'm ranting, stop me! XD

Take care!
Tenoko chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Nice, waiting for the next one, hopefully SEbastian and Ciel eventually get together
Hanamaru chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
well done!

Hana
Sirenfox chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Don't worry, you did Grell really well..but it makes me wonder...what would he find interesting? He's always talking about how the death vids are always so borinng, what could someone do to get his attention then? Somehow I have a feeling it would be very disturbing.

Onto the other matter, combining your fics. I wouldn't do it it's like if I would try to combine my Caught red handed fics...I've thought about it often but if I did that now at a stage where I've already posted them I'd be losing how many reviews? I don't think it's worth the loss, a review is a review after all. And people who've already reviewed once aren't likely to review a second time you know?

star
Miss Storyholic chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
This is good. Can't wait for the last one.
Reficular chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
0_0 is Ciel dead? I don't know if I'm reading it wrong but it seems like it hints at it or Ciel is alive and this only refers to the incident when he was 10. Anyway it's fairly interesting that you have it as a series. Now that it's the end I think you should keep it that way, but the 6 chapter fic would have made sense in the beginning since the events happen in order.
JigokuHana chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Ah, Grell. XD Such a psychotic homo. You got his character down wonderfully! _b

(Putting all these oneshots into a six chapter story would defiantly be more convenient.)

I look forward to the next (& last I'm guessing?) installment of these oneshots.
FlanFlan chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
hm, i have never actualu seen this series before, but this was really good! i think i will go check it out! and again, good job!
Ifern chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
You once again managed to write a wonderful chapter!

Demonic!Sebastian rules! XD

"No filthy human was allowed to touch what belonged to a demon without severe repercussions"...aww

Your Grell was totally IC so don't worry about that

You could have indeed gathered all these one-shots into one fic since they're all sequels to each other. Actually I've always wondered why you didn't

Now only one chapter left T T
arienrhod chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
So he didn't kill Elisabeth after all... Well, that's alright as long as she's out of the picture XD I'd like to see her dead, though.

What else can I say about this chapter (sequel..?)... IT WAS AMAZING (*w*) Really dramatic and full of tension. I love when Sebastian's being a badass and when his demonic self is revealed.

And I think Grell wasn't OOC at all XD His "kiss from just outside of the butler's kicking range" was very IC XD