Reviews for Grimm: A Fairy's Tale
The Price of Power Heed My Sin chapter 11 . 5/15
I like fics like these because they give a unique taste to the series. Too bad year 1 was never made more then likely won't ever be welp
so unfortunate there is no sequel :/ this fic is so damn awesome
ladyowl chapter 11 . 3/12
But... I can't find it? Is it glamoured, and I'm too human to find it?
Vilkath chapter 11 . 10/31/2016
Great idea, nice set up and beautifully crafted characters. That said I am really disappointed that there was never a sequel to this story despite the author's promises. Not even a single chapter was posted, let alone a completed story. Considering it had been four years since this story finished and the last updated story this author posted, it's not filling me with any hope of getting an update. This tends to be the real problem with good authors taking their time to do something right. You see it far to often in fanfiction where an author does a really good job, dragging out stuff like Harry's pre-Hogwarts years into a full story.

The problem tends to be that before the story is finished the idea, the fad etc is outdated. Harry Potter had a pretty long with all the books and movies, but eventually people give up on writing for something 10 years old. It's why so few overly ambitious projects like this ever get finished.
maliciouspixie5 chapter 11 . 7/19/2016
Amazing! You sunk the hook deep my dear. I look forward to more.
ahylmn chapter 1 . 6/9/2016
Excellent! Awaiting the sequel
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 6 . 5/8/2016
I don't know why Aberforth thought Albus was doing the right thing by moving Harry into the Shrieking Shack instead of giving him a loving wizarding family. He's isolated, has neither parental figures nor playmates and doesn't even have the chance to go to school. It's also not clear why Aberforth has to sneak around instead of straightforwardly looking in on the boy.

Because of Harry's isolation the story is kinda boring and not very believable. And its kinda creepy with Unseelie fae running around, even if they aren't malevolent toward Harry.
Umbra.Venator chapter 11 . 3/6/2016
Ahhh I want more this story rocked :(
NinjAlt chapter 11 . 2/18/2016
I reread this once or twice a year and love it more every time. I hope you continue this story with the sequel. It's such a rich world that I hope to dream more of.
Fallen Gods Rise chapter 8 . 12/24/2015
I wonder if anyone will point out to Harry that this is just 'turnabout being fair play' after all the fey took food from Hogsmeade and now Hogsmeade has taken from them.
Rosalind Fairchilde chapter 11 . 10/9/2015
An awesome tale wonderfully written and yet, THERE'S NO SEQUEL. A sequel was promised, one which I hope to someday read. IF it's every posted that is
Itc chapter 11 . 4/19/2015
A month? Looks,to have turned in to 5 years. Just saying.
Sar'Kalu chapter 11 . 1/16/2015
And yet, despite promises to the otherwise, Grimm II has yet to appear, years after the Firsts publishing. Still, even without a second, the first is just as good in and of itself.
Zelara chapter 10 . 1/9/2015
I love this story, and am eager to see more of it, but I can't seem to find the sequel you mention. Is it not on FFN?
Leicontis chapter 3 . 12/16/2014
I absolutely love your world-building. Your depictions of fae remind me of Neil Gaiman - rich, strange, and compelling.