Reviews for Grimm: A Fairy's Tale
maliciouspixie5 chapter 11 . 7/19
Amazing! You sunk the hook deep my dear. I look forward to more.
ahylmn chapter 1 . 6/9
Excellent! Awaiting the sequel
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 6 . 5/8
I don't know why Aberforth thought Albus was doing the right thing by moving Harry into the Shrieking Shack instead of giving him a loving wizarding family. He's isolated, has neither parental figures nor playmates and doesn't even have the chance to go to school. It's also not clear why Aberforth has to sneak around instead of straightforwardly looking in on the boy.

Because of Harry's isolation the story is kinda boring and not very believable. And its kinda creepy with Unseelie fae running around, even if they aren't malevolent toward Harry.
Umbra.Venator chapter 11 . 3/6
Ahhh I want more this story rocked :(
NinjAlt chapter 11 . 2/18
I reread this once or twice a year and love it more every time. I hope you continue this story with the sequel. It's such a rich world that I hope to dream more of.
Fallen Gods Rise chapter 8 . 12/24/2015
I wonder if anyone will point out to Harry that this is just 'turnabout being fair play' after all the fey took food from Hogsmeade and now Hogsmeade has taken from them.
Rosalind Fairchilde chapter 11 . 10/9/2015
An awesome tale wonderfully written and yet, THERE'S NO SEQUEL. A sequel was promised, one which I hope to someday read. IF it's every posted that is
Itc chapter 11 . 4/19/2015
A month? Looks,to have turned in to 5 years. Just saying.
Sar'Kalu chapter 11 . 1/16/2015
And yet, despite promises to the otherwise, Grimm II has yet to appear, years after the Firsts publishing. Still, even without a second, the first is just as good in and of itself.
Zelara chapter 10 . 1/9/2015
I love this story, and am eager to see more of it, but I can't seem to find the sequel you mention. Is it not on FFN?
Leicontis chapter 3 . 12/16/2014
I absolutely love your world-building. Your depictions of fae remind me of Neil Gaiman - rich, strange, and compelling.
reality deviant chapter 11 . 12/3/2014
a very lovely fic- i loved the way you depicted the fey, and their inclusion as well
Harriverse chapter 10 . 10/25/2014
I have enjoyed your very creative world. It's amazing and interesting. Harry is again thrust into situations that no child should be in, and yet he pulls it off. Good use of Aberforth as a character. He's not used very often. And Albus being cursed by his interest in why Gelert went bad? That actually makes sense in your world.
coolcat12345 chapter 6 . 10/14/2014
Beautiful,descriptions are was uprooted in traditions in books,I think.I feel as your fey are combination of Changeling:Dreaming/Lost,Iron Fey and Dresden Files,as well original tales.
Arashi - IV of VI chapter 11 . 9/4/2014