Reviews for Advice
Frog-kun chapter 6 . 1/18/2013
I liked it a lot, just like I thought I would. I think it suffered from being swamped down by too many subplots - a simple story would have suited the simple premise best. But in the end, I really enjoyed it and found myself surprised by how touched I ended up being by how you wrote Fujioka and Touma's relationship. I always did like their interaction in the series. It really touched me when Fujioka said "You can be a boy for as long as you want to be" or something along those lines. It was really sweet.
Frog-kun chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
LOL I think I am going to love this story, just from the way it started. Dat kiss.
tetsumaru chapter 7 . 5/20/2012
I think I quite like Fujioka/Kana now, you write them well. Yes, I have read Patterns, and Three Stories, and in fact everything else and I praise you high-and-mightily for getting them all so...resolved. Even Breaking the Cycle was, eventually, quite lifelikely. And To The Stars is simply...magnificent. I look forward to more Minami-ke, but also to more of anything that you write.

Sincerely,

tetsumaru
Magnificate chapter 7 . 5/8/2011
In appreciation.

Though I’d wish Chapter 6 was two paragraphs longer.

Ever considered trying to crossover Minami-ke with other anime?
half-note chapter 7 . 12/29/2009
Wow, this was a great piece of what I could personally even consider extended canon. I wasn't really that interested in the whole Fujioka/but you certainly made me a fan of Fujioka's determination. I truly believe now that he wholeheartedly deserves Kana.

As for subplots, wow, just wow. The way you managed the tension and the unresolved drama played for humor was just great. Just like you said, there is so much underlying potential in Minami-ke (that I believe will never be addressed).

You tackled the Minami sisters and friends lives head-on, and even when you kept the humor in this, you didn't doubt in tackling the other circumstances more seriously, it was quite a handy job.

At this point I can't really help but as for more, and I can see perfectly how you tied Patterns of Love into this. I wish I could go back and re-read, I wish I could answer all of your questions in chapter 6, I guess...I wasn't as a careful reader as I thought. :)
PaperCutVictim chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
Very nice, I applaud you on this work. You kept up a very Minami-ke feeling throughout the story, with little nods to the series the whole way, and kept it entertaining. The end of chapter 6 was REALLY nice, I have to say. I greatly enjoyed the subtle romantic hints from Kana's part, and the ending wrapped up the Fujioka x Kana arc very nicely. Besides, it's nice to see Fujioka get his girl in the end. XD Poor guy, it can't be easy loving someone like Kana.

The Haruka omake is also greatly appreciated. I absolutely adore Haruka, and was saddened at the lack of attention she received throughout the fic, but this omake made it all up plus change. It was nice to see Hosaka get a cameo in this as well (I haven't mentioned yet, but I loved the Hosaka cameos throughout the story XD). Y'know, part of me kinda wishes there was a little attraction on Haruka's part to Hosaka, but my brain breaks everytime I try to picture what a relationship between them would be like. XD 90 cool points on the Azumanga Daioh reference at the end too! Poor Haruka~
Cheshire chapter 7 . 8/23/2009
Very cute! I have to say that I enjoyed this story, even if there were unanswered questions. Because Minami-ke is about a family, it feels complete just tying up one matter- family dynamics change all the time. Now what did I especially like... well, the references to the stripping curry fairy/admirer made me laugh. I also liked Touma's sub-story. It was rather sad in the end, though. At any rate, congratulations to Fujioka for finally having Kana understand!
cupcake21 chapter 2 . 8/6/2009
And here i thought i was the only one who referred to myself in 2nd person

I don't have anything constructive to say
Sket chapter 6 . 6/10/2009
Wow that was great! So many questions and so little answers T.T Well, no answers.

I think you kept everyone wonderfully IC, good job! I enjoyed it -
Pruit Igoe chapter 6 . 5/31/2009
Aw, it's over?

I must say, this is really fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing!
The World chapter 5 . 5/28/2009
Oh wow, hilarious! I was just watching Minami-ke, and wandered into to see if there was anything here. Never expected to find an actual well-written story. Great job on the chapters so far, hope you update soon.
XiaolinMamodo chapter 4 . 5/14/2009
lol star wars reference!
Pruit Igoe chapter 4 . 5/14/2009
Poor Fujioka! I hope he can find happiness!

Thank you for sharing! Each chapter is better and better.
XiaolinMamodo chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
good story! i hope something gets resolved eventually! update soon please!
Pruit Igoe chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Cute! I always enjoyed seeing Fujioka pull the big brother act with Touma.

Thanks for sharing.