Reviews for Harry Potter: Kidnapped
doubledamn chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
There is the whole 'magic made them not notice' excuse, but I find that fairly weak. Honestly I'm a little more disgusted by how the movies and books just casually gloss over the fact that Harry was made to live in cupboard for the first 11 years of his life.
yuiop chapter 6 . 11/11/2015
Nice
Jonan1943 chapter 6 . 10/21/2015
Very good story. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Jetsun1119 chapter 6 . 10/18/2015
Very cute. I love fics that portray Dumbledore as the controlling and sometimes heartless wizard that he was.
Aoi Sora chapter 5 . 9/27/2015
"But the profits for me" is "But the prophecy!" Correct? I had to read that sentence over and over to get it. I loved this story, especially the kidnapping part which I haven't read in a fanfic yet. So sad the story's about to end. Kudos to you!
SortingHat chapter 5 . 9/26/2015
I can completely understand the way Dumbledore feels because some people have a really hard time when raised with certain expectations and suddenly they are shattered people's brain subconsciencely goes on the offensive or defensive whatever is their personality until they can make sense of it all.

Unfortunately Dumbledore choses the offensive path in making sense of everything so in truth you can't just blame one side.

Spiritually speaking we are all in this together and each of us has a bit of a role to play in influencing each other so to say that everything is somebody else's fault is false. Often times hidden influences can have HUGE consequences and shit storms later down the road where it seems no big deal at first.
SortingHat chapter 4 . 9/26/2015
Stories like this helps me see that there is no such thing as light or darkness. Only shades of gray.

Both Obama and Bush have fallacies planned by Congress to dupe us all into thinking we are all supporting a *better* side or a *loser* side.

The only thing our President has got going is the lack of a will to enter war but other then that they all want to shove regulation and taxes so far up our ass while corporations get the biggest break of all!
SortingHat chapter 3 . 9/26/2015
Actually a detailed table is not that hard to do once you realize that furniture patterns repeat themselves especially since the 1960s onwards as they are made by machines now.

Up into the 80s generation the word *Antique* actually had a specific meaning which is an object not made by machine but only by the tools of a craftsmanship. You could easily tell what was machine made and what was done by a person.

Now a days the word antique is anything that is old regardless of machine made or not. Until America killed the jobs industry machines actually improved to a point they could make the durability and quality as good as a craftsmanship.

Nothing will ever have the fine details of being made by a human but if you get rid of Chinese slave labor then today's machines can do a pretty damn good job if there is quality control involved which requires human input to oversea things.
SortingHat chapter 3 . 9/26/2015
Frankly I am glad you didn't do the whole *diary* saga as I think the idea of Horcruxes is just to artificially extend the story because JK Rowling was running out of ideas in her biased series to begin with.

You can only spin so many web of lies and biases before the web gets tangled and breaks apart and the author realized this so wisely stopped after the Deathly Hollows Saga's to be more serious for the *end game** of Voldermort or the series would've been a total disaster and rushed.

Especially since she really did not do what fans wanted in suggestions/ideas on forums that could've made a smoother/more interesting transistion to the ending without shoe horning any characters along the way removing a lot of frustrations.
SortingHat chapter 2 . 9/26/2015
The one red spark and three yellow sparks are the same results with Sirius and Lumpin's wands. I wonder why some sparks are red and yellow and if they imply strength of spell or the intent of it or something completely different?
SortingHat chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
It's dumb and retarded to hide magic from people who are interested in learning the truth about humanity and higher stuff.

There are legit groups that do want to know and understand the weird things they see and unexplainable but you have to filter thru the Bee S since often the CIA has controlled opposition due to the industry/military complex which goes back to WW2 to help boost war machinery output since we didn't have enough resources but during peace time instead of ending it to allow a free market the government just kept it and kept adding onto it.

Any time a tax increase happens to pay for something instead of lowering taxes when the project is done they keep it the same until a new project is being done and then increase taxes further which leads to less exploration and less innovation and less experimenting and finally less progress.
Miyu Kokomi chapter 6 . 9/12/2015
Muy buena historia
r chapter 6 . 4/30/2015
Carefree harry is cool
thonez chapter 6 . 4/25/2015
great story
Galeiam chapter 2 . 4/23/2015
Well...Hermione would be dead without Harry at the school.

Ginny wouldn't get the diary, someone else would have and then Voldemort would be back.