Reviews for Harry Potter: Kidnapped
Toermalijn chapter 6 . 2/19
What an amazing story. I greatly enjoyed it, I really loved how harry didn't "give in" to Dumbledore or "Help the Light side" a lot of similar story's are very cheesy and predictable. So i just wanna say that you did an awesome job at wtiting this book! (I'm definitely going to check out your other story's qXO
The Lady Rogue chapter 6 . 12/27/2016
Woooo!
sonotalady chapter 6 . 12/18/2016
This story's wonderful and hilarious!
noreenklose chapter 6 . 12/5/2016
Excellent story.
I enjoyed reading it.
Thanks for writing.
You made a good point about Dumbles, but I still see him as evil and manipulative in my mind.
JKR never made anyone pay for all of the abuse in her stories.
I think that she was WRONG.
Montara chapter 6 . 11/26/2016
Interesting take on the prophecy and how those who have power over others should be careful how they use it.

Harry was different, had the school of life, he was more opportunist and clever, and that helped him have a good life in the end.

I loved that Voldy was killed not by one, but three men who could have been the Chosen One :D Loved that part so much! :DDD

Thanks for sharing!
Himanshu.99 chapter 6 . 11/13/2016
So, Malfoy raped a girl in previous chapter. Makes me wonder how many more girls were forced by other death eaters and normal wizards, huh? One good thing that came out was that he was badly beaten by Harry in last chapter.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 2 . 10/16/2016
Now I know I really don't like the old coot.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
I personally have no doubts the old man rigged it do Harry didn't take off, rigged it do he was never a part of the family, so neighbors and school officials never noted his physical failings, his clothes, etc.
SassySnowflake16 chapter 2 . 10/1/2016
fuck off bumble bee
fireball900 chapter 6 . 9/29/2016
Amusing end to Voldemort here. I'm getting the feeling that Fate is sort of bludgeoning Dumbledore with the correct prophecy interpretation here; "See! It could be this guy! Or *this* guy! Or THIS guy!"
fireball900 chapter 5 . 9/29/2016
Dumbledore acted with Harry in this story like he did with Tom Riddle at 11 and Cornelius Fudge at the end of 4th year; he doesn't try to slowly convince someone to see his point of view, he tries to 'awe' them into submission to his opinion. He does similar things throughout the books and, almost without fail, when he's not doing it to impressionable children/teens or to indoctrinated adults, it doesn't work.
fireball900 chapter 4 . 9/29/2016
Nice move of harry with the Prophet. I imagine that now especially the ministry would be taking any chance to disparage Dumbledore (is that still a thing in this timeline?).
Harry's friendship with Hannah and Susan is realistically handled; they're not getting too caught up in each other, but they're still sad that he has to leave.
Parlemour chapter 2 . 9/7/2016
if Harry wasn't there... shouldn't Hermione have died by the troll in first year and Ginny in the Chamber?
Lorraine Hackett chapter 6 . 9/6/2016