Reviews for Harry Potter: Kidnapped
SortingHat chapter 1 . 2/11
JK Rowling only gives half ases explanations which often raises more questions. typical liberal female writer! By that I mean they only go by feelings not facts unless it matches their feelings.
Monster King chapter 6 . 2/6
Great story I really liked it a lot good job writing the story.
TheShadowsWillRiseAgain chapter 6 . 11/21/2017
Thanks for the great story!
RavenSummoning chapter 6 . 11/14/2017
Good story! I think the ending was better than the one in the books. Thanks for writing!
Sebine chapter 6 . 10/29/2017
not even a racy pic of her underwear?
0/10
Tovath chapter 6 . 10/28/2017
A very nice little story. There is one small problem in chapter six though. The American soldier would not refer to him self as Indian, instead he would refer to himself as Navajo or Cherokee or which ever other.
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 6 . 10/24/2017
nice
Guest chapter 3 . 8/26/2017
ok so why did he not just scream help i've been kidnaped in the wand shop or have a owl sent to the dmle saying that.
Jake Crepeau chapter 5 . 8/24/2017
Nothing to figure out; it's obvious: "But the prophecy!" ;D
slytherinsal chapter 1 . 8/15/2017
why didn't they contact Social Services? who says they didn't? but enough children have died because social workers have been bamboozled or intimidated by abusers including the child who was eating out of school dustbins whose parents said he was such a liar that it's quite believable that he slipped through the net.
CarolWim chapter 6 . 7/26/2017
I liked your story very much. Good work.
Mionefan chapter 6 . 6/26/2017
Well, congratulations. The story earned at least an "E", maybe just short of an "O". You kept the suspense tight right to the end and I do like the ending. Six chapters is a little short, but mostly everything was covered and tied up neatly. I like how you portrayed the prophesy; very different. I would have liked to see Lucius' response to Draco's beating and incapacitation. Oh how I enjoyed that bit of revenge!
Mionefan chapter 2 . 6/26/2017
Huh? This story is obviously very AU, but after the slow start, I kind of like it. Hermione, of course, I love, but I'm sure you have ideas I haven't worked through yet. Usually by now I can tell if the story is worthwhile to finish reading, and although you've answered some of my questions, I'm a little disappointed that those issues were't expanded on. I'll continue to the end, but realize this story may not make it to one of my favourites, but then, you never know.
bigfan22 chapter 6 . 6/6/2017
Well done. So far every single story I have read from you has been well written and contains a unique plot. It's a damn shame so much of your early work has Ginny as a pairing, cause for some reason I just can't stand fics that pair her with Harry. Overall you are a fantastic writer and I do hope you continue to put out more stories that hopefully will have other women paired with Harry. Great job and thanks for writing this excellent story for the rest of us to read.
Lori evans chapter 4 . 5/31/2017
Add Harry feeling bad for the weasels and giving them thousands of gallons