Reviews for Harry Potter: Kidnapped
ok so why did he not just scream help i've been kidnaped in the wand shop or have a owl sent to the dmle saying that.
Jake Crepeau chapter 5 . 8/24
Nothing to figure out; it's obvious: "But the prophecy!" ;D
slytherinsal chapter 1 . 8/15
why didn't they contact Social Services? who says they didn't? but enough children have died because social workers have been bamboozled or intimidated by abusers including the child who was eating out of school dustbins whose parents said he was such a liar that it's quite believable that he slipped through the net.
CarolWim chapter 6 . 7/26
I liked your story very much. Good work.
Mionefan chapter 6 . 6/26
Well, congratulations. The story earned at least an "E", maybe just short of an "O". You kept the suspense tight right to the end and I do like the ending. Six chapters is a little short, but mostly everything was covered and tied up neatly. I like how you portrayed the prophesy; very different. I would have liked to see Lucius' response to Draco's beating and incapacitation. Oh how I enjoyed that bit of revenge!
Mionefan chapter 2 . 6/26
Huh? This story is obviously very AU, but after the slow start, I kind of like it. Hermione, of course, I love, but I'm sure you have ideas I haven't worked through yet. Usually by now I can tell if the story is worthwhile to finish reading, and although you've answered some of my questions, I'm a little disappointed that those issues were't expanded on. I'll continue to the end, but realize this story may not make it to one of my favourites, but then, you never know.
bigfan22 chapter 6 . 6/6
Well done. So far every single story I have read from you has been well written and contains a unique plot. It's a damn shame so much of your early work has Ginny as a pairing, cause for some reason I just can't stand fics that pair her with Harry. Overall you are a fantastic writer and I do hope you continue to put out more stories that hopefully will have other women paired with Harry. Great job and thanks for writing this excellent story for the rest of us to read.
Lori evans chapter 4 . 5/31
Add Harry feeling bad for the weasels and giving them thousands of gallons
RevDorothyL chapter 6 . 5/26
Well done!
SortingHat chapter 4 . 5/3
But he's Obaaaaaaaaama! He can do no wrong! Even if he does worse things then Bush and betrays all his promises! Time to scrap religion!
SortingHat chapter 3 . 5/2
Seriously why didnh't Harry just go out the garage door? Maybe even steal the Ford Angelis?
SortingHat chapter 2 . 5/2
I can tell this fic is a *thinkers* crowd fanfic as it explores the holes in JK Rowling while most of her group is the *feeling* crowd like a lot of Liberals that only go with the current propaganda whatever it may be.

They want the next *high* and go after the next *buzz word* totally being hoodwinked and if reality slaps themawake they are like ? what did I just do? That was silly of me.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 5/2
The problem with JK Rowling is like a lot of women righters her works are more of the *feel* crowd rather then the thinking crowd. The type of crowd that just *feels* for the next high or buzz word to live off of.

That's how liberal mindsets or *the hive* operates and act like drug victims after coming off the high in the with drawl stage.

And if you poke thru holes they get all fan rage. At least they were now a lot of them like you are not so afraid to question Dumble Dope.
Marj123 chapter 5 . 4/18
I read this years ago, and have just enjoyed it again.
It was fun, just as you said. :)
Jimbocous chapter 4 . 4/1
Thanks for a great (re(re))read! Always enjoy this one...