Reviews for Harold Is the Worst Name
Little Miss Moon chapter 1 . 2/22/2017
I don't exactly think that Dudley deserved a seventy five percent.
TheGoldenTrioFan chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
hahaha love it - how did you get the different font colours?
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
The teacher should have read between the lines a bit better.
Toshiko Yukimura chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
O.O different colors... WE CAN WRITE FANFICS IN DIFFERENT COLORS AND FONTS!?
o-WinterQueen-o chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
How do you get your Text like that?! I like the way you wrote this, very good!
Hakoirii chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
It's alright but, it just gets on my nerves a bit that dudley lies so much when he's this young. Plus he makes poor harry sound like a real jerk. but thats not true, he's the real jerk. you should do an epilogue where the teacher speaks to harry or talks to the dursleys. It wasn't the best but it was alright. I mean, "a fine cut figure and am popular with my peers," "Harry’s skinny, bitter, and friendless," ooh it makes me want to throttle him for saying that, even if he is a great bullying prat and deserves sympathy for his lack of brains.
goldacharmed chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
i think he should have gotten a lower grade. but it was a cute story. later dude
Angelauthor14 chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Very original idea! I loved it!
la harlequin chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
haha this is cute. I love it!
Akua chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
heh, this was intersting. You should make another chapter where Dudley has anotehr detention and has to write about Harry again. _ Good job.

-Akua-
RandiWeasley chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
I could see Dudley writing that! Very creative.

Thanks for sharing.

Randi
Taintless chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
Interesting. Cool to see it through Dudley's point of view!
Fantom of the Tech Booth chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
That's a really creative. I love the way Dudley exaggerated. I'm just REALLY amazed at one thing: Dudley's vocabulary. *puts on lab coat, studies Dudley's pea-size brain under a microscope* Amazing...absolutely amazing...all those words can fit in just this little thing? Unbelievable...Oh! And look here! Half the brain is dedicated to telling lies! How surprising! *looks up, fixes glasses* Oh, sorry...great story, anyway. I love it, it's so creative!
Scarlet Priestess chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
I love Dudley stories, even though he isn't even recognized as I character on .
This was funny;)
AJ-Wolf-AJ chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
HA! serves him right. he got a 79. gr i always hated him. like i hate him more than Malfoy, crabbe, goyle, professor trelawney, professor snape (ok we're going a bit far cuz i actually like snape) but n e ways i really hate the brat. i loved ur idea it's the first i've seen of it that's for sure. and omg witht the teacher's comments u sounded just like a teacher. lol. n e ways it was cool.