Reviews for Love Lost, Love Found
ktlynrose chapter 4 . 4/26
Awww... I loved that episode of their second prom...
ktlynrose chapter 3 . 4/26
I think she is still alive... I was reading a review on another story and that led me to someone who was looking for this story and they kind of gave some of it away...
ktlynrose chapter 2 . 4/26
Why so sad? I try to review each and every chapter. So far so good...
ktlynrose chapter 1 . 4/26
No! What Peyton is gone!? Way to start off this story with one giant cliff hanger.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/18/2013
well, actually, Lucas didn't find Peyton. It's more like Peyton found Lucas by dragging her kids to the book signing then with a lot of help from Anna. Lucas just lucked the hell out. Heh, just giving credit where credit is due.
svety74 chapter 18 . 2/25/2013
Great story :) do you think you will update this story?
svety74 chapter 17 . 2/25/2013
Well honestly I miss the old Peyton. This new country Peyton is nice & everything and seems really happy but she's not the Peyton I fell in love with in 1.01
I judt wish she remembers more
svety74 chapter 15 . 2/25/2013
Well I always imagined what Peyton would be like if she hasn't lost Anna when she was really young. I think that is the moment that changed everything for Peyton. It's "nice" to get a glimpse of what might have been - Peyton seems happy & free from thoughts. She's not 'broody' anymore.
svety74 chapter 11 . 2/25/2013
Hopeful they will go straight to Tree Hill. It would be nice see the others reaction & places to trigger Peyton's memory. I don't want more Lindsey.
svety74 chapter 9 . 2/25/2013
Breyton forever :) hope to see some Paley/Neyton scenes too. But I want some chapters with LP & Breyton for now.
svety74 chapter 8 . 2/25/2013
I think I'm dreaming. Peyton was found .. Lucas left Lindsey & Brooke is coming?
Best chapter ever xx
svety74 chapter 4 . 2/25/2013
Let it be Peyton. I'm already tired of Lindsey. I can't stand the fact that she wants to replace Peyton, going to places they went, ordering food they ate & sleeping in the bed LP once slept in. She's a bitch!
svety74 chapter 3 . 2/25/2013
Please please please not Lindsey. I hate their relationship. I'm already getting frustrated by the lack of Peyton. Something tells me Peyton lost her memory and can't remember but mybe by coincidence she will read "Unkindness of ravens" and sent him and email. I can't wait already :) but 99% she's still alive. At least I hope so.
svety74 chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
Glad to see Lucas is not giving up and he "feels it in his heart" that Peyton is alive. But I'm really sorry for Brooke.
svety74 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
At least Peyton will not be the assistant of the assistant for three years. Let's hope nothing serious happened :)