Reviews for Silver Opportunities
bella.beau.14 chapter 12 . 4/10
update soon please
natasha.jones.1654 chapter 12 . 1/22
I like it so far, Can't wait for the next update.
Bookworm1021 chapter 12 . 9/20/2014
Pleas please update thank you
Lilium Mercedes Knight chapter 12 . 4/21/2014
please keep writing this is a great story
Mashkai30 chapter 11 . 3/8/2014
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 12 . 7/16/2013
HA! Knew harry would do something like that, he is not in gryfindor for nothing. Story is great so far
meg4280 chapter 12 . 6/25/2013
oh! Please tell me your not giving this story up! You seriously have me hooked and I really hope you come back and add more chapters. I want to know how they retaliate against Dumbeldork and kick the bad Griffin ass. Well that and the finalization of the bonding (hehehe evil smirk and dirty thoughts) Please, please, please post soon! _
Keena3105 chapter 12 . 6/25/2013
will you be updating this again?
Mashkai30 chapter 12 . 1/30/2013
Girloveshugs chapter 12 . 10/1/2012
hurry and update soon!
AmeliaPond1997 chapter 10 . 9/23/2012
Hey, if Draco'a empathetic, what's Harry's power? Cool book though
Anime Princess chapter 12 . 7/13/2012
Definately need to update! I want to read more and see where this version of Marvolo will go with Kaiden, Harry, and Draco.
POST MORE ASAP!
Anime Princess chapter 10 . 7/13/2012
Harry still has a lot of darkness inside he needs to leet go of...I hope Kaiden and Draco can help him
Anime Princess chapter 6 . 7/13/2012
Of course, the Dursley's are evil and Harry is raped...couldn't it be physical and emotional and not sexual? I'm not saying this isn't a good angle, but it get tiring reading the same abuse...
Anime Princess chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
This is very interesting; I'm sorry to see that this hasn't been updated in a few years...I hope it does sometime