Reviews for My Beloved
Naevys chapter 12 . 6/15
I'm sorry... but what? What sort of excuse is 'brotherly love'? What the hell?! His brother rapes him - brutally might I add! and it's all ok because Giotto loves him. The rape chapter had me in tears, I thought you would at least give him time to come to terms with what happened but because of the beginning of this chapter I can't read anymore. All realism went out the window with this one. You write very well, I will admit that, but... to forgive him within a few paragraphs after being raped... it kind of knocked me sick.
MasamuneKitty chapter 31 . 5/6
TetsuRo19 chapter 31 . 4/29
I really loved your story even if I only read it now! I really cried at some parts and I truly loved it! Keep it up! 3
Xeira chapter 3 . 3/10
*nosebleed cause imagine shirtless Giotto.*
Xeira chapter 2 . 3/9
Can I buy online for Armani Attitude cloth?
Nazeera chapter 31 . 1/17
I have nothing to say... *Wipe my tears* but... WHAT A SWEET BROTHER STORY! *Crying*
Byakuran: Oh God you read that smut fanfics again.
Me: What do you mean smut fanfics?!
Byakuran: At the chapter 11, Tsuna and Giotto is having sex.
Me: I skip that chapter cause I knew it!
Byakuran: You know it?
Me: This is the second time I read this fanfics. Its about my crush!
Byakuran: You say... you still having crush wi
Xeira Primo chapter 8 . 1/16
Its was the second time I read this fanfics. Can you make more fanfics about G27? I like it. XD
Hottstuff JK chapter 30 . 11/29/2014
YOU KILLED IVAN! I mean I don't really know who he is but still you killed him!
Insanity-Chi chapter 8 . 11/15/2014
When Hibari said "Pinapple! Pinapple! He finally dead!" I can see Hibari being super ooc right there. xD by the was its supposed to he's. Im just pointing it out.
Hinatauchiha1 chapter 14 . 8/20/2014
POor mukuro always ends up beat up
Airashi Neko chapter 14 . 8/10/2014
in my opinion Mukuro...(in my last review i didn't spell his name right)... is like Skull.. a lackey... but more violent and sadistic
Airashi Neko chapter 8 . 8/10/2014
the awesome relationship between the current guardians is so awesome and funny. I laugh whenever Mokuro is around with Tsuna or Hibiri... It's even better when they are in the same room..
Gamer1012 chapter 2 . 8/2/2014
Amu4ever chapter 31 . 7/25/2014
It's kinda funny how you write 'The End' only to say a few sentences below, that this isn't the end...
Hmm...but I am not sure, if 'to be continued' would have fitted better...considering, that many people don't bother to read author notes...well maybe you could change that? I mean, that could maybe get people - who normally don't read AN's - to get curious as to why it's not 'The End' and read your note.

Could possible help you gain more readers for your sequel...but that's just me...doesn't have to work...
Amu4ever chapter 30 . 7/25/2014 Ivan was Nobi after all and now he is dead...