Reviews for Reminiscence
P. Cythera chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
lol, loved it :) very cute :) keep up the good work!
MysticPeridot chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
"be awed by ore-sama's kindness"

ONE OF MY FAVORITE LINES!

AWESOME JOB! 3 atobe and jirou
sxt chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
BEST STORY EVER! I WANNA SEE A 5-YEAR-OLD JIROU AND ATOBE NOW!
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
FLUFF ATTACK! I squealed. Multiple times. ; I'm a fluff whore, what can you do. Ahh, but it was really adorable. I love five-year-olds! And I don't think I've read many fics about five-year-olds either, so it's a fairly untouched subject to me. Incredibly adorable, though. I can't even begin to say how cute that was. Fluff is really going to take over the world someday. I swear it will.
PWNsomeness chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Aww... How cute. And I can't believe Atobe and Jirou still remembered all of that. Guys don't usually remember when they first meet a girl. Or boy, for that matter. :)) I know I don't.
asebi chapter 1 . 8/8/2009
omg...that was just so incredibly cute and sweet. great job!
gingerbreadball chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
FWAH THE FLUFF XD

It's really well written; I love the dialogue and plot (:
meggoneggo chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
:D i love atobeXjrou

i love jirou

i love kindergarden hyotei! lol
Here's Your Cheese Omelette chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Aw! It's so cute! It's so warm and fluffy! I love it! Squee!
Aadiana chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Drowning in the fluffiness~ It ROX!

Nya~ Can you make another Adorable Pair fic? There's not enough of them to go around!
YaoiIsMyAddiction chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
KAWAII! ano, why can't i give you ideas over the phone again? I like bugging you. It makes me happy. Especially when I can make you scared from the dirty thoughts that you are thinking. _ WA

Y too much fun. _
Gillii-Akujacku chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Aw that was so cute. I like how you depicted them as kids, they were perfect and just oh so adorable.
phoenixfirekitsune chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Cute! I love little Atobe and Jirou. And the ring is perfect. Looks like Jirou showed those fangirls, ne? _
animesrule9 chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Very cute. It sounds like Shishido to hate Atobe, and for Jirou to try to make them be friends. Lol. A few grammar errors, here and there (but I'm just being a tad picky)...Still love the fic though. :)