Reviews for Eenie, Meenie, Miney, Mo
numbuh 1x1 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Oh yeah! The word generater! I almost forgot about that! But now I don't think I have the courage to post it though.. Eh..

Oh Hoagie how I love the way you love Abby.

Love the story, love Hoagie, and hug trees.

See ya!
FreakingCrazy chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Great Job! I really Liked this!
LovelyToMeetYou chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
This was short and very sweet, I loved it!
FredwillnevrDie19 chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
I thought this was soooo adorable I like Numbuh 2 and Numbuh 5 together they compliment each other!
Angel of Pandemonium chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
OMG that is so cute- almost as cute as the lee/sonya ones. those are just adorable.
pokesonicgirl12 chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
It's so sweet! Awesome job!
saturnbug chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Awe I loved it! Especially "Hoagie: Most annoying person on the planet, but also very sweet."
goneanddeleted chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Horrible? I think you need glasses more than I do if you can see the awesomely cute fluff.

It was absolutely adorable. Every time I saw one of those sentences I was like 'That NEEDS to be a one-shot or multi chapter fic!' Why? Because they were awesome!

My favorite one was 'Visual'. I can definitely see that one being longer. I have always wondered if he wore the goggles because he just liked them or if it was because he couldn't see without them. And the reason why Abby asked was really entertaining.

Keep up the great work.

P.S 2/5 FTW!
mangaanime chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
This was really good

hats off to you my friend :]
Plastic Emotion chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
I loved the crossword one. I couldn't help but utter the cliche "awwwww"

pennywhistles chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Here we go again-

Reclaim, Visual, Poem, Science, apperance, defenition and Target were FRIGGIN ADORABLE

I lone Genre Because...well it's true

good. Very good.

LittleBlue33 chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
very cute I really like when u write theses
Vanity's Darling chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Most definetly not "horrible"

Try wonderful ,funny,charming...but not horrible ;D

You must make more,i'm simply of 2minutes ago when I read this fic P

Keep it up,D
soraskybeauty chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
wow you got them perfectly soo cute there brill, who doesnt love 2/5 in the morning great way to start your day, sorry had too much caffiene brill drabblees.
EgoPearlContestFan chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Yay! Another 2/5 from you! :D I loved some of the word you used in this one.