Reviews for Ice Melting Slowly
Sheeijan chapter 3 . 6/10/2009
So I somehow randomly found this fic, and I'm intrigued! I really like the premise, although I'm really irritated with how awful Edward treats Bella. That hot/cold business gets old very quickly and Bella put up with it way too long. At this point I'm Team Jasper, definitely. *grin* He's a sweetie for waiting so long for her.

Thanks for writing!
torsstupidmouth chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
plz update soon!11

such a gud stori
MissEmelle chapter 3 . 6/7/2009
aww this is soo adorable

this story is very sweet so far cant wait for the next chapter.
PixieSticks517 chapter 3 . 6/2/2009
I luv this story! it is so good! i hope you update sometime soon! :)
Kitten-in-the-skyy chapter 3 . 5/29/2009
Go Bella! Edward was too stupid to realize how AWESOME you were so just forget about him. Not. Worth. It. Trust me.
iluvhawtybawtyrpattz chapter 3 . 5/29/2009
must...update...soon! THIS STORY IS AWESOME!
faeriegal713 chapter 3 . 5/16/2009
I came across a mention of this fic in one of the LJ communities and had to take a peeksy. I must admit that I was a bit hesitant to see how you were going to have Bella play between Edward and Jasper, but I am impressed with what I'm seeing so far. I like that Bella is naturally able to feel something for Jasper and that maybe, just maybe they will be able to make something work. I also enjoy the fact that Rosalie and Tanya are not complete bitches and actually seem like pretty real people. It is lovely to find someone willing to make the characters more well rounded and you have done that here. Great job.

Oh, and the writing itself is pretty darn good as well, thank you for making that extra effort to edit and beta your work. It's greatly appreciated by your readers, even if they don't all let you know. Keep going and don't let this die off. Truly, it is hard to find a good B/Jas fic, but they are always fun to read. :-) Thank you!
megzy.k chapter 3 . 5/7/2009
Wow this is really good keep it up . Wheres Alice? will she be in this story at all ? PLEASE UPDATE SON
WhatIfThingsWereDifferent chapter 3 . 5/2/2009
This is a great story!
BecauseSheCan chapter 3 . 5/1/2009
Wow, I really love this chapter and the way you wrote Bella. Also it's nice to see Tanya being really sweet. Emmett is adorable.

Can't wait for the next chapter
Hypercaine chapter 3 . 4/30/2009
I hope she ends up with Jasp.

Edward in this is an ass.

He ignores her half of her life, makes fun of her because she loves him, breaks her heart a few times, gets a girlfriend and rubs it in her face, then when Bella's halfway back to normal he has to become all jealous. It's so wrong! argh!

Good story though!
Infidi chapter 3 . 4/22/2009
m i can't wait for bella to run into some trouble and see which of the boys come to save her
Lexie2516 chapter 3 . 4/22/2009
This is an interesting story. I don't know why Edward is such an a**. I hope Bella gives Jasper a real chance. He treats her good and seems to care for her. He deserves for Bella to give him 100% and I hope she can do it. I hope Edward can get his sh** together.

Great story, I can't wait to read more.
TheBitchisBackk2 chapter 3 . 4/21/2009
LOVE IT! Can't wait for your next update.
Vendell chapter 3 . 4/21/2009
yeah- she choose Jasper! Let's hope it stays that way!

can't wait for the next update.
45 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »