Reviews for Lost Memories
JJ chapter 2 . 12/8/2014
This was beautiful, much better than Kaname liking Yuuki from the start. I especially liked the part where Yuuki kind of ignored him and Kaname being the one to make an effort. Your grammar was good and the spacing was also good. Kudos
Pridemunkeyz chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
I really,really liked it. No,Kaname probably didn't like her just off the bat,with a life like his,he doesn't trust just anyone. But the story warmed up and gave me the fuzzies! :)
Morgain Croix chapter 2 . 6/1/2009
I liked this little fic, even if it mead em feel sad...he found her just to lost her. Just between the two of us I must the whole manga is sad withy that too...he can be close but not like he want's ans latter he have to share her heart with Zero, I feel sorry for him but I like Zero more, but stories like yours make me doubt.
tree-of-life8 chapter 2 . 5/30/2009
raven shadow heart chapter 2 . 5/28/2009
Actually the thought of him not liking her in the beginning was kind of refreshing. Its good to see a story were hes not totally devoted to her since first seeing her, that makes it seem too ... rushed, forced, like an 'i love you but its not like i have a choice' thing so thanks for that. I dont think i would have ever seen it that way till reading this story.
Ashlyn Darke chapter 2 . 5/14/2009
I loved this two-shot!

It was great!

Ashlyn Darke chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
"Mommy even said that he only smiled once in his life, but didn’t like it, so he never smiled again.”

That line was brilliant! And utterly hilarious!

niq31 chapter 2 . 5/13/2009
demented bunny chapter 2 . 5/6/2009
i love it please keep writing
jellolids chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
aw... so sweet!
Peachie-Trishie chapter 2 . 4/26/2009
Rido is fat he abuses cats! he kisses dolls he also plays with training cars loser! hehe that was from fred well hope to read more very soon!
sagittariusleo chapter 2 . 4/26/2009
You should cont this story. Ur story is different from other FFs ( normally, Kaname's always in love with Yuuki ).
Fantasy-Magician chapter 2 . 4/25/2009
Well about Kaname didn't like Yuuki for the first time is can't come so suddenly anyway _ I love this story!
Teagarden chapter 2 . 4/25/2009
I like this! I can totally see something like this happening. Great job on the story!
LadyKandaYu chapter 2 . 4/25/2009