Reviews for Raising Tom
Cogan chapter 2 . 11/2/2014
I like it!
Emotional Scorpio chapter 2 . 3/15/2010
I am disappointed that there was a cliff hanger at the end of this chapter. However, the end of this chapter was also intriguing. Please update soon.

angelic fanfic writer
Emotional Scorpio chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
I really, really hope Dumbledore's plan will work. If Harry cannot make Riddle go on a different path, the only other solution would be to kill him...
lilyoftheval5 chapter 2 . 6/4/2009
Looks good...
fraewyn chapter 2 . 5/13/2009
Really now?

Cant wait for more!
psalmofsummer chapter 2 . 5/7/2009
This story has a lot going for it so far! I hope you keep writing :)

Madame Norris chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
So yeah you suck. Just so you know.

This story lacks any sort of independent thought.

The grammer is atrocious. The setence structure makes me want to cry. And the stroy is hurried beyound compare.

I've seen monkey's with finger paints do better.

in essance, you Suck. (yes with a capitial 'S')

Oh and Hey. I loves your face off. The story rocks, like myself.

-Madame Norris

p.s. Are you happy now?
used romance chapter 2 . 4/27/2009

I was super excited for this story, then it turns out you only have two chapters! Yes, they are two very good chapters, but still... I nee E.

Okey dokey, so I guess I've pointed out that I do in fact like the story so far, but one thing I'd like more of (besides chapters) is description. For example, when Tom says, "You're not a very good liar," I was imagining him not looking up from his book (what would interst him in this stranger?” Nothing, yet. You should state these things, the characters movements, like if Harry went closer when he told Tom he was a wizard too.

Besides that, I just have to say... UPDATE SOON!
Leah chapter 2 . 4/26/2009
I really like the idea. But I think everything is going to quickly. Slow down and add the little details. Don't make everything so blunt and accepting.
Alexandra chapter 2 . 4/23/2009
It's good so far. Good luck with writting next chapter.
Trumpetina chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
very nice i like
learningtowrite1996 chapter 2 . 4/22/2009
This story seems really cool! I really hope that you don't give up on it, because I like it alot! Please keep going and don't give up! :)
Moromu chapter 2 . 4/22/2009
Oh, I just realized I hadnt lef a rweiew last time. so sorry for that, I m usually dutifull reader. Though I find this chapter kind of rushed, Sill it has a interesting end, so I am very courious as what is to happen in next one.
Samael the Parselmouth chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Nice. I'm waiting for the update. Hope it'll be soon. Ah, yes , by the way, I put ''Raising Tom'' on Alert list, you don't mind , do you?
Cresentius chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
don't give up on this please